𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕

~Ariel~

                               ~Ariel~

"Pleasure to see you again Richardo,how have you been?" He grins wide and shakes my dad's hand.

"I'm pushing through, thank you for asking."He replies seriously.

That's the same hand that was-Ew I'm going to throw up.

My dad shakes his hand firmly and takes a seat.

"Sit next to our daughter, Ariel this is Russo, your guard"He says and Falcon puts his hand out for me to shake, his smile cheeky and annoying.

I look at his hand then his face.

"Absolutely not."I get up and look at my parents.

"I'm not going to have a guard, especially not this person, end of story."I grab my bag and walk towards the bathroom, my steps angry and my heels clacking against the tiles firmly.

Out of all the people in this world, all of them, I slept with him...dad's friend and my apparently new guard.

Can it get any worse?

I argue with myself and walk in the lobby, bumping right into someone. I hiss under my breath and look at the person, my day immediately getting worse. Chris.

Well of course it can.

"There you are baby, I-"

"What on Earth are you doing here?"

I look at him through squint eyes, noticing the bruises on his face, my dad and uncles did quite a number on him, his eyes are barely open and his whole face looks...different safe to say.

"I came to find you and tell you that I'm really sorry and I'll never do it again, please take me back,i-I can't live without you."I stare at him expressionless, fully done with his lies for good this time.

The audacity of this cheater.

He goes to take my hand but I take a step back, shaking my head furiously.

"Don't touch me, we're done for good, you can go marry the maid now, I'm sure my dad got you to sign the papers, we're through."

"You're so stubborn and dramatic, just listen to me."He tries to grab my hand again but someone pulls me back.

"I think you shouldn't touch a lady without her consent."Falcon appears behind me with an angry look on his face.

Why is he still here? God, I want to go home right now.

Chris looks him up and down before smirking.

"What the hell are you? Appreciate you playing superman but she's my wife so back off."

"Na-ah whooooo???"I spit out and look around, trying to find the wife he's talking about.

"Who are you talking about? You cheated on me yesterday so don't even talk, and we were never for each other to begin with, so spare me the lies and leave me alone."