𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕚𝕞

~Falcon~

                             ~Falcon~

Who is she? I have no idea but she's wild.

More than nine rounds and she was still ready for me, that's right... nine, you want proof?

We spent hours glued to each other in every single room in the hotel, the bathroom, kitchen, living room, balcony...She obeyed my every word and got even more turned on when I praised her, her moans were music to my ears.

She looked good in every position and she was skilled at it too, she knew exactly how to move and how much to move, it amazes me just by thinking about it.

Too bad it was just a little fling on the side, she said it herself last night and I agreed, she was the first woman I met that wanted a fling on her own, it was a nice touch to the perfections she already carried, I'm too busy and uninterested for any type of commitment, and she definitely looks like she would agree with me on that part.

I look to my left and see her sleeping peacefully, her face burried in the satin pillow, I lower my gaze at the rest of her body, it's...marked.

She was very beautiful I have to admit, black hair, light brown eyes, big lips, personality for days and her attitude would be the most annoying thing in the world, she's absolutely perfect...for a one night stand.

I get up and grab my shirt, smirking when I notice she ripped all the buttons off it last night.

"Freak."I put the shirt on and grab my phone from the nightstand, my eyes falling on her again.

She looks cute, maybe I should just take a picture to remember her.

I open my camera and take a picture of her.

How I wanna wake her up and be with her again, but I'm already late for work and she's probably faking to be asleep so I leave.

I put the rest of my clothes on and quietly walk out the room, making sure she doesn't wake up.

                              ~Ariel~

It's reality again, why, God?

I roll over and lazily pull the covers over my head, not ready to step out of the comfort of the bed and face my life problems.

"My head...hurts so damn much, I should have stayed home and binge watched comedy shows."

I prop myself on my elbows and look around the room, having no idea where I am.

''What fresh hell is this?''

I yawn tiredly while rubbing my eyes, attempting to recall last night's events.

''What could have happen-''I pause, my eyes widening.

"I spent a night with that guy from the bar...that was amazing."I throw my head back on the pillow and stare at the ceiling, replaying the night in my head.