𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥

* Ariel *

A shocking gasp escapes my mouth and I stand up in the speed of light.

"Allegra.... Allegra don't tell me it's your positive test? Allegra??"I whisper yell and her shoulders slump.

"Fuck"I hear Falcon mumble under his breath while looking at the top of the stairs, staring right at my furious looking mother.

"WHO THE FUCK IS PREGNANT BECAUSE IT SURE AIN'T ME?! TALK,NOW,ALL OF YOU"She runs down the stairs and we all take a step back terrified.

"Who....the....fuck....is... pregnant?"She grits her teeth and I swallow hard then look at Allegra,she just stares at mom speechless,her face pale and stone cold.

God forgive me.

"I am mom"I say and everyone looks at me.

The shit I do for love.

"What??? WITH WHO?!! DON'T TELL ME IT'S CHRIS,IS IT FALCON? ALREADY?".

I open my mouth to answer and Falcon swoops in.

"Of course it's not his, it's mine"My eyes widen and everyone gasps in unison.

For fucks sake everything is going to hell.

"WHAT? YOU TWO-"She stops mid sentence and drops the test on the floor.

"But-You met just a-It can't happen that fast".

"Well Ms.Giovanni here's the truth,your daughter and I have been dating for the past nine months, we've been keeping it a secret for obvious reasons of course".

My eyes widen even more and I feel my legs go weak.

You fucking.....He left the pregnancy test visible for her so he can do this shit to me.

"Excuse me?! And you didn't think of telling me this before I forced Richardo to hire you as her bodyguard?!".

She looks at me and I swallow the lump in my throat, I've always been good at lying but never to her,she sees right through me no matter now much I try to look relaxed and normal.

"Sweetie".

Stay calm,stay fucking calm, don't do anything weird and unusual Ariel, avoid eye contact, AVOID EYE CONTACT.

She stands in front of me and I look at her in the eyes by accident.

Fuck.

"Tell your mama is this true? Also, remember when you were little and we went to Switzerland because you wanted to go spend Christmas there?"She puts a strand of my hair behind my ear with a half smile.