𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕌𝕡

* Falcon *

                            * Falcon *

"What? You have a brother?"She asks in surprise.

"Yes, he is 19 years old and lives across the world, what the fuck is he doing here?"

We both watch him and Allegra hug each other, like they've been best friends for years.

"Does he..."I shake my head.

"He has no idea, and we'll make sure it stays like that, this is an important trip and we can't let anyone or anything distract us from it."To my surprise she doesn't say anything,she just nods and plasters a smile on her face.

"Allegra who is that?"Allegra turns around with a big smile on her face.

"This is my friend, Harley, we met online and he came here to visit his family and see me, Harley this is my big sis Ariel and her... guard Russo."He shakes Ariel's hand then mine, his hand strangely tightening around my hand.

There's no way he found out about me, but by the look in his eyes it seems like he isn't a big fan of me....he definitely knows who I am.

"Nice to meet you."He says with a bitter voice then grins when he looks at Ariel.

"I must say, you are very beautiful, Ariel."She smiles politely and I feel my blood pressure spike up.

Over my fucking dead body.

I grab Ariel by her waist and pull her closer to me, making sure he knows this is one girl he can't talk to if he likes life.

"She's beautiful and also my girlfriend."

"And she's pregnant."Xavier adds and looks him up and down with judgement.

"Oh, you two make a good couple...anyways."He turns to Allegra and pulls her in another hug.

I already know he's going to be a problem, his attitude is fucking shit.

"I have to go, my family is waiting for me."

I wonder what family? His brother is here, his dad's a nobody and his mom's dead.

"No problem, I'm glad I saw you even if it was for a little."

"Well, if whatever this is turns into a more intimate relationship you'll be seeing him again in twenty years."Ariel says and stands next to Allegra.

"What kind of a friendship is this? She's 14 and you're about 19, now age doesn't matter in some cases but in this one, it sure does and she's my sister so I'm responsible for her and since she's hormonal she can't be making decisions like this on her own."

"Ariel!"

"Don't Ariel me, I know damn well what you're thinking about now, I was 14 once and get this child away before dad sees him here."Allegra groans and takes Harley's hand but Ariel pushes her away from him.