𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣

• Ariel •

                               • Ariel •

Him.

He.

Him.

Out of everyone on this planet, he picked the one person I'm trying to avoid as much as I can.

After I heard the news I didn't bother complaining or explaining why that's such a bad idea, mama did that for me and turned the whole house around with her yelling, I am grateful for having her, she's like that voice inside of my head, that says the most vile things.

But unfortunately, it was too late to cancel and my dad really wanted his watch back...and he wanted to prove to Chris's parents that I can do so so much better than Chris by making it seem like I moved on.

I have no clue why a watch is so important, It's not like he was broke and couldn't afford a factory of them, but it was dad we were talking about, he was known for being a problem starter.

I hate everything about this plan from the bottom of my soul, but Falcon on the other hand...he is enjoying his time with my daddy on the balcony, laughing his bitterness, acting like that mouth wasn't on evert inch of my body just last night. His calmess disturbs me, pisses me off.

"You look marvelous."I shake my thoughts away, turning around and seeing my mom walking towards me wearing a long, red dress with her hair slicked back, with a black coat to match her heels, she really never fails to pick the right outfit.

"Me? Mama you look amazing, you look younger than me."

"No, sunshine, that dress fits you like a glove ,I bet Falcon will love it."She gives me a wink and my face falls in disbelief. It feels like she knows more than she's letting me see, way more.

"Ew, no thank you, but daddy will love your dress."She grins and nods in agreement, if she was to have a hobby, it would be teasing daddy with her outfits.

"Oh I definitely will."Daddy says as he walks in with Falcon by his side, he wraps his arms around mama while Falcon stops to look at me, his eyes undressing me slowly.

I feel myself getting heated under his gaze so I clear my throat and turn to mama.

"Are we ready to get this over with?"I ask and tie my hair nervously, still feeling Falcon's eyes on me.

"Yes, we are and remember don't engage in any arguments with him, just pretend you moved on with Russo and that you couldn't be happier."I nod, swallowing hard, I hate how I have to pretend moving on, after everything he's done to me I still need to pretend.

Mom notices my ovethinking and looks at Falcon.

"Russo dear, take good care of her tonight, don't forget you two are in a relationship just for tonight but I still expect her to be respected and treated well."She says sternly and he nods.