𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝

Falcon Pov

Falcon Pov

(Once and for all, I decided Ariel's ex is Chris, I was very indecisive about the name ever since I introduced him)

She storms out of Xavier's room and sprints through the hallway but I manage to grab her by her hair and yank her back, causing her to fall in my arms.

"Did you just fucking pull my hair?"She asks and tries to bite my hand.

"You didn't mind it before and quit with the bitting, are you a dog?"

I push her in her room and lock the door.

"You are fucking very annoying and stupid, let me go I need to break her phone, she obviously won't learn any other way."

"No, if you break it then your mom will ask why and we're leaving tomorrow, don't cause unecessery drama right before the trip."She groans loudly and throws a vase at me, I catch it and put it down on the dresser.

"Calm. Down."She paces around the room, her whole body trembling in anger.

"We have the same temper I see."

"Shut up."

She sits on the bed and starts bitting the skin around her nails, taping her foot on the floor.

This is the most tense woman I have ever met in my entire life.

"Don't look at me, you're also responsible for this, you were supposed to be my guard, only, now I'm stuck wondering who the he;; Amber is and who the hell Blade is to you."

"Keep wondering because I won't be telling you anything that doesn't concern you."She stands up and crosses her arms.

"If it's keeping me up at night then it's my concern, I saw that dude a few times, he's been following me for awhile and if my so called guard knows him then we have a problem."I raise my eyebrow at her.

"How long has be been following you?"

"Oh, that's none of your concern."She says smugly.

"Woman, don't joke around he was in the military with me...he was the one that ran the whole thing but then I came along and he felt intimidated, he goes after young women that have something to do with me, that's why I need to know for how long he's been following you."

She rolls her eyes and frowns.

"Ahh bummer, I thought he was after me because I was hot, amazing and unique."I blink in surprise as I stare at her pouting.

"Are you fucking kidding?"

"Obviously, you idiot, and since you know him tell him to stop because I'll put needles in his balls and yours too."I hiss at the thought.

"That hurts to even think about."

"Exactly, so even if you don't want to tell me the whole story tell him to cut it out and stop bothering me just because he has unfinished business with you."She walks in her closet and I follow behind.