𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟

.

                            - Ariel-

"Close the notebook right now."He said in demand, I close it shut and take a step back, looking at him with guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but you just left it here and you can't really blame me for showing interest in your doodles, like they were just sitting here waiting to be opened."

He stays quiet, eyeing me like I'm a prey.

"I didn't see much, just a sketch of a girl that looks a little like me, that's all."I say quietly then look back at the notebook.

"It's very beautiful, I didn't know someone like you could draw."

"What's that supposed to mean?"He finally speaks.

"Nothing, nothing at all just that you're a bodyguard...a very closed off and rude person so I didn't think of you to be talented in something so nice and peaceful."

God Ariel just shut up, you're making it worse each second.

He glares at me coldly, his chest rising up and down rapidly in anger as his eyes get darker than before.

I clear my throat and slowly sit down, feeling embarrassed for not minding my business.

"You can't keep your filthy little fingers to yoursel.f"I look and with a raised eyebrow.

"I can say the same thing about you, you can't keep your fingers out of me."His eyes widen a little and his face softens.

"Don't make me mad Ariel, you went through my notebook and it's private, I want to shoot you but your mother will castrate me if I do."I nod.

"Mhhmmm, exactly so take a step back and let me go eat."

"You're only nice when you are on top of me, the rest is just a bitchy attitude."I roll my eyes and stand up.

"You're not hired to be my friend but to watch out for me therefore I don't care if you like it or not."He smirks and grabs my jaw roughly.

"You say that but moan my name every chance you get, how about then you stop riding me and let me do my job right?"He says with a teasing voice.

I grab his hand and push it away.

"Fine, then don't even think about touching me, from now on no talking to me either, sleeping with you was the biggest mistake I've done...bigger than loving Chris."I spit out and he laughs in my face.

"Good, we agree on something, we'll never tell anyone this happened either...it would be embarrassing to tell people I've been with a girl like you."

My stomach sinks and I feel a wave of sadness flow through me, he's saying the same thing Chris used to say during our arguments but somehow hearing it from him hurt more.