𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

* Ariel *

                              * Ariel *

We've been on this trip for six days now and it's been unreal, I've been living in complete euphoria and relaxation this whole time, swimming, sleeping in,taking pictures and eating food so good it made me tear up, everyone was having the time of their lives, except my dad and uncles, they were planning a meeting with Chris's parents and Falcon had to participate in it but still managed to spend most of the time with me...I love this vacation.

We've been very close these days, randomly talking about our interests through the day, turns out he was a very creative person, he was the smartest in his middle school, he was passionate about nature and torture, he knows everything about guns, knives, cars, and math was his favorite subject in school, did I forgot to mention he can cook like a professional? He can cook like a professional, the more I talked to him the more I realized it's unfortunately impossible to hate him.

Maybe I can just be happy and relax, I'm still overthinking everything and having doubts but thankfully this place is a good distraction for people like me, I just can't wait to get home and get back to my usual habits...Just wonderful.

"Where is Xavier?"Mom asks and takes a seat next to me,I point at the ice cream bar with a smile."He's talking to that little girl, her name's Emma, they even exchanged their numbers and game usernames."She tilts her head and sighs."He's already finding girls, when I was his age I was learning how to shoot."

"Oh and when you were Allegra and Enya's age?"She sips her pink cocktail and leans back.

"When I was 15 I was the best in class, I was on an honor role but when I was your age I was throwing it back at the strip club with my friends."She wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh.

My mom was an entertainer in her younger days, her stage name was Havana and she was one of the best there, that's actually how she met Logan and dad, Logan was the co-owner and my dad had a bachelor party there, it's a crazy story but he told me as soon as he saw her he knew she's his soulmate so he left his crazy fiancee and decided to win my mom over, their life and love stories are tad bit messed up but seeing them so happy now makes me want something they have.

"Did you enjoy your job?"

"I didn't actually, I worked there because I had no other choice, some days were fun though, and other were hard. You get used to it when you have no choice."

"And uncle Logan was in charge?"She nods.

"If he wasn't there I would have been forced to do all those stuff, he's like a brother to me, I mean yes we got married once too, but we got divorced after three days, my point is that he saw me at lowest and he's seeing me at my highest."

"Who we talking about?"We look up and see Ashley, Uncle Logan's wife and their son Malcolm.

"We're talking about my working days and how Logan was a good brother to me."Ashley laughs and covers Malcolm's ears."Didn't he try to sleep with you once? What kind of a brother is that?"