𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖

* Ariel *

* Ariel *

(Baes...Blade is a new character)

"Falcon, I figured you would be there stepping on me territory."

"This isn't your territory, why are you creeping on young women? you're 50."I swallow hard and lean on the wall, watching the room spin aggressively.

"I'm not creeping on her, she's already mine, I'm just checking in on her to see if you did something, you know since you have a reputation of killing women."My neck snaps in his direction and I see his jaw tensing.

"I didn't kill her, she died because a bullet went through her heart."

"That's what you tell yourself, the bullet went through her shoulder and you let her bleed out because that's just who you are...a monster, yeah, sounds about right,"My heart drops at his words, he has to be lying, right?

"I DIDN'T KILL HER, I WOULD NEVER LET SOMEONE INNOCENT DIE."He screams at the top of his lungs and smashes my phone on the ground but the line doesn't cut.

"If you don't step away from the girl that's with you now, she'll end up like Amber but this time you won't make it out ali-"Falcon steps on the phone full force and it breaks in two.

"FUCK."He grabs a fistful of his hair and paces around furiously.

"HE'S FUCKING DONE, I'M GOING TO FIND HIM AND END THIS MISERY."

"...How do you know-"He puts his hand up and I stop talking.

"Shut up, just shut up, I should be asking you that question."I frown and throw a spray can at him.

"Don't be so mean, I was asking a damn question."

"You asked now get out and leave me alone."

"Are you serious right now?"He doesn't answer, he just walks in the room he paints portraits in and locks the door behind him.

"I'm not going anywhere until you get out and talk to me."I say and sit on the cold tiles.

"Keep it up, I have nowhere else to be, I have my pho-Oh of course I forgot, you broke it...dumbass."

I don't have water, my medicine or my phone...and he probably has a whole apartment in that one room, but I'm not going anywhere until he talks to me.

____________________

Four hours later.

I open my eyes slowly and feel something warm under me, my bed...my bed? I sit up and look around.

I'm in my room.

I fell asleep and that idiot took me home without even explaining anything.

"I'm going to kill him,"I pull the covers off and see a hand resting on my stomach, I turn to my right and see the idiot himself sleeping next to me.