𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥

~Ariel~

                                ~Ariel~

"Damnit, Chelsea."I cover myself with a shower curtain and glare at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?"I ask but she ignores me and stares at Falcon with a smirk on her face.

"My,my,my that is a hu-"

"Chelsea!!!"She jumps frightened and looks at me.

"Why are you yelling? God,now I regret coming here."

"Why are you here at ten pm?"

She lifts the plastic bag in her hand and shakes it.

"I brought you McDonald's and also came to stop you two from killing each other but I see you're doing just fine, then I ran into your parents that are downstairs as we speak."My eyes widen and I look at Falcon, his face unfazed but relaxed.

"What are you looking at? Get out before they start looking for you."He shrugs and steps out, both me and Chelsea looking at him in surprise.

"We'll continue this later."

"No."

"No".

Me and Chelsea both say in unison and he laughs quietly while putting his shorts on.

"We'll see about that, goodnight, brat."He gives me a wink and walks out through the balcony door.

"Idiot."I mumble under my breath and grab the towel from the floor, covering myself with it.

I step out the shower and walk in my room to lock the door.

"Now, now, don't act like nothing happened here, why the hell were you showering together and why were you looking like that?"

"Like what?"

She puts the bag on the dresser and crosses her arms.

"Hot,and in the moment."I pull the blinds down and I look at her in disagreement.

"Shut up, will you?"I say and grab my pajamas from the drawer.

"No I will not, what happened to "I hate him","he's rude" and "I'll avoid him"?"

"First of all, I didn't say half of that, second, we didn't do anything besides bicker so you came at the right time."I say and quickly put my clothes on.

"That's all it happened, the end, so want did you bring to eat and will you be staying the night?"I ask, hoping to change the subject without her question it.

"I see what you're doing and I'll go along cause the food smells too good to be left alone."She grabs the bag from the dresser and sits on the bed.

"I got your usual order from Taco Bell, crispy chicken burrito, soft taco supreme, nacho cheese fries and I also went to McDonald's and got you Big Mac, crispy chicken sandwich, Coke, ten piece chicken nuggets and all the sauces there."