𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

                               ~Ariel~

"Are you messing with me? Do you really think I'll stay here the whole night with you?"He laughs deeply.

"You can go sit outside then, because I'm not going anywhere and you can't leave the property."

I cross my arms and his eyes land on my breasts immediately.

"I'm convinced you do that to distract me every single time, beautiful, but I don't mind it."He winks and I feel my legs becoming weak.

He starts walking towards me slowly,his eyes glued on my lips.

"Maybe this won't be so bad if we both give in, that is if you're willing to admit you're turned on right now."

"I'm not turned on, I'm mad."I spit out and he laughs again, his laugh has to be the hottest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

If this is his way of distracting me, it's slowly working.

"That anger needs to be released somehow baby, but it's on you to decide how."He says and moves the hair away from my neck.

"So what will it be? You want to go to bed angry or let me help you out? Want me to make you forget?"He whispers then bites my earlobe gently.

"Answer me."He sucks the back of my ear and I throw my head back moaning quietly.

"...O-o-okay."I manage to blur out and wrap my arm around his neck for support.

"No,I want you to ask nicely."He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks it back, getting full access to my neck.

"Ask."He says and starts kissing my neck roughly, making my whole body shiver and my legs slowly giving up.

He runs his one hand down the buttons of my shirt, unbuttoning them slowly while sucking my neck.

"V-Can you please-Oh God"I lean myself on him unable to speak from the sensation happening in my body.

"Can I what? Say it or I'll stop."

"No,no,no don't stop."

"Then say it."I breath out.

"I...I want you to make me forget about everything that happened."I feel him smile against my neck before pulling away.

"Good job, you're listening well, now lay down on the bed."I nod and do as he says.

"I knew I wouldn't be needing clothes today, I just wasn't sure at what time exactly."He says and takes the shirt off.

Damnit he's hot, this would be a lot easier if I wasn't so touch starved and affected by the way he looks at me.

"Now..."He leans down and rests his palms on each side of the bed.