𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙

~Ariel~

                               ~Ariel~

"What now?"

"Nothing, don't ask any questions because I won't answer them, just sit and wait till we get to the beach"He says rudely and I press my lips together.

I want to know, obviously I do but if he won't tell me then I won't push him to, and he's also controlling this car so he can easily drive to the nearest cliff and kill us both and knowing my luck...I would survive.

                            * Falcon *

Homeless

What lie was that?

Stupid lie, that's what kind of one.

I need help for all this impulsive lying, she'll think I'm crazy.

                          * Ariel *

We drove for about an hour in awkward silence then finally arrived.

"And why are we here exactly?"

"I come here when I need to think about everything, and yes I come when it's raining because I feel more alive.''He says and gets out of the car in a hurry.

I sigh and remove my seatbelt.

"I really really want to drown in that water right now...I might get the opportunity later."

I zip my jacket up and walk out, heavy rain hitting me and the wind almost knocking me off my feet.

"Can you stop looking around and actually walk now?!!"He yells and starts walking down to the water like nothing is happening.

"There is literally a chance that a thunderstorm will come and I don't like loud noises!!"I yell out and take my shoes off, throwing them in the car and running towards him.

"How can you not like loud noises but when we hooked up I'm pretty sure the whole hotel heard you?"I roll my eyes at his comment and follow him down.

"It's freezing cold, I will catch a cold, the wind feels like needles are pricking my skin."I complained as I wrapped my hands around my body.

"It's good for you, it'll numb your feelings."

"It doesn't work like that, Falcon."He sits on the sand and throws himself back.

"In my world it does."

"Yeah well, in your world everyone is insane along with you."I say and sit beside him, rain pouring on us and the wind blowing slightly.

"So what am I supposed to do here? I don't think this will do anything but make me sick."

"That's the point of this whole thing."I look at him with a frown on my face.