𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

* Ariel Pov *

* Ariel Pov *

The photoshoot was....hot, I can't lie, it was very hot, the poses were spectacular and he was a natural in front of the camera, he has so much confidence but doesn't brag about it, doesn't make it's too obvious, he just does his thing and impresses everyone that's watching,I hate it but it is what it is.

"The pictures turned out great, Ariel was of course, better."He says and scoffs with attitude.

"Oh come on leprecha-I mean Gavin, you know he looks good too, just because he doesn't like you touching him doesn't mean you can hate on him."

"Yes it does."

I cross my arms and look at him seriously.

"Na-ah, you can't touch someone without asking first, we're done with this conversation for now, I'll come by tomorrow to continue it...alone."I say in a threatening tone and he swallows hard but scoffs to hide his fear.

"Fine ,do whatever you please, I have somewhere else to be."He turns and walks away with attitude.

"He's a brave, obnoxious, stupid little thing but the pictures look good, probably because you picked the ones where we had to touch the most."

I bite the inside of my cheek and nod.

"I figured you'll do the job right that way and I was right."

"You were yes, what's next on your schedule? Your mom texted me saying I need to force you to therapy."

I sigh and grab my coat from the hanger.

"I'm not going to therapy, it makes me feel even worse and I don't like talking about my feelings, I'd rather suffer in silence."He chuckles but I can see it's forced.

"I know what you mean, but your mom is very pushy about it, so whatever happened to you that made you go is clearly very serious, you should go and help yourself."He says seriously but I shake my head.

"Nope, not going, end of discussion."

I put my coat on and grab my bag from the makeup table.

"Okay then, I have an idea, I'll take you somewhere where I go instead of therapy"He takes my hand and walks me through the door.

"Where is that exactly?"

"You'll see."

                       _______________

How am I so comfortable with someone that used me for his pleasure, plans on killing me and probably still works with my father's enemies? He's going to think I lost my mind when he finds out about this but his enemies aren't my enemies, right?

"You seem tense."He says while looking at the road.

"Yes, in fact, I am tense because I'm going with you and you're literally a horrible human."He laughs and leans back, one arm on the steering wheel and the other resting on the car door.