𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝

~Ariel~

                              ~Ariel~

I open my eyes and look at him surprised.

"What?"

"Take your phone and call your ex, tell him how you don't want him and how much he will regret cheating."He grabs my phone from the seat and starts typing on it while his other hand rests on my thigh.

"No, what? I can't do that now, we haven't- only a few minutes until the food gets here."He puts the phone on speaker and my eyes widen.

"You really calling him?! Hang up right now!"I whisper shout and reach for the phone but he throws it on the back seat then smirks.

"Let...him...hear...what...he...never...made...you... feel"He pulls me closer and bites my lip slowly,just then I hear Chris's voice coming from the back seat.

"Hello? Ariel is everything okay?"I look at Falcon concerned and he just nods with a smile on his face.

"Tell him, baby."He runs his hand down my stomach and finds his way to my clit again.

"Ariel? Are you there?"

"...Y...Yes."I breath out and feel his fingers slowly circling my clit.

I hate this man so much.

"Good you called, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about everything, I was hoping we can get together and talk about everything at my house, so we have more privacy."

The fuck we will.

Falcon's fingers move faster and I lean back with my hand on the car handle, I throw my head back and breath out heavily.

"Talk, beautiful."He whispers and I bite my lip, preparing myself to speak clearly.

"N...no, no Chris I don't want to get together and talk about anything."I manage to say before letting out a small gasp.

"Why not? You're being way too sensitive, why are you only mad at me? Chelsea also agreed to sleep with me, I think I'm the one that should be mad here."

I was about to yell at him but then Falcon spread his legs slightly and put two fingers inside me, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"I...I'm not sensitive and I'm mad...at both...of you."

"Why are you talking like that? Are you sure you're okay?"Falcon laughs quietly and thursts his fingers in and out slowly while looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I...I'm fine."I spit out and Falcon starts moving his fingers faster, I grab onto his shoulder for support while bitting my tongue to stop myself from moaning but my body gives in to the feeling causing me to scream.

"Ariel what the hell?!!! Are you okay?...Are you with a guy?!!"He asks in a shocking tone.

"You slut!! You're out cheating while I'm trying so hard to fix everything that happened?!!"