𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕖

** * Ariel ***

                         ** * Ariel ***

Bad idea? Yes, definitely the worst I've had so far...I don't really have any other options, I can get him killed easily, his head is chopped off as soon as I tell dad about all this but I want my revenge for him and those two backstabbers, and the only way I'll get it is if he thinks I trust him enough to let him help me.

I don't have to do it, I can just talk with my therapist since she always tells me to talk my anger out but I won't get peace until I see all three of them suffering like I did, this time I decided to not tell her anything happening and just deal with it my old way... letting the anger get the best of me.

But even though I want that, I don't like getting revenge on anyone, it's fun to do it but there's too much stuff that can go wrong with this, doesn't mean I won't risk it and do what I want, plus it's been awhile since I've done it and I've got a few tricks up my sleeve I've been dying to try.

When we were heading to the restaurant I saw his phone and at first, I didn't want to be that person that goes through someone's belongings especially if the belonging is a phone that has literally everything in it...Buuttttt I saw my name pop up on the text so I couldn't help myself, now that I think of it I should have minded my business.

"What do you want from me exactly?"He asks while getting on his feet slowly.

"You will help me get my revenge for what those two did and since my dad will do whatever I tell him to do cause he loves me, I know exactly how to start my plan."

"And how would that be?"I cross my arms and smile.

"I'll tell you after I get it done, you need to go get stitched so no one suspects anything."He rolls his eyes and unbuttons his shirt with his good hand.

"I don't have anything with me and they'll know since you are a fucking psyco, my clothes are blood stained."He pulls his sleeve down and reveals the big wound on his shoulder.

"Yes I am, and you deserve it, I'm also not done, you need to suffer for using me like I'm just a piece of furniture."He growls in annoyance and I grab my knife from the ground.

"Do that again and I'm aiming at your dick, this isn't funny, just because I'm not a crying mess right now doesn't mean it didn't hurt me, I just accepted the fact that I can't trust no one around me,"

He stays quiet and looks away, I know he feels bad, I can see it on his face, but I also know he will never admit he made a mistake, typical tough man act.

I sigh and put the knife back in my thigh strap.

"I'm going home, don't follow me and don't talk to me."

"You're leaving me here injured?"I nod.

"Precisely, I don't want to deal with you now so find someone to take you to get stitches and drive you home, bye."I spit out harshly and walk away before he tries to argue with me