𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

* Ariel *

                              * Ariel *

"Is that a dead body?".

"....Ariel that's a mannequin, you're so horny you can't even think straight"I slap his chest angrily and breath out relieved.

"Why are so scared? Even if it was a dead body it's not that bad, I'm sure you've seen them before".

"Yes but I've seen only the one's that me or my family killed ourselves,this would have been a whole new experience for me" .

He stares at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"Sex in a shed would be a new experience for both of us"I smirk and shake my head.

"Just for you".

His smile drops instantly and his eyes darken.

That's obviously not true but if I have the opportunity to ruin his day like he ruins mine,I will gladly take it .

"Are you fucking joking?"He grits his teeth and I smile smugly.

"Nope,I had sex with Chris in a shed before,it was definitely 10/10 but that's also none of your business,now if you'll excuse me I have stuff to do".

I walk past him and walk out of the shed with my heart hammering inside my chest for some reason.

Why do I feel bad about lying? What the fuck is wrong with me?.

I brush the feeling off and see Allegra talking to a tall, blonde man dressed in all black.

He looks older than 18,he has to be at least 24.

I approach them and the conversation stops, they both just looks at me in shame and embarrassment.

"Don't even dare to look at me like that,you did this to yourselves".

"This is Ethan, Ethan this is my oldest sister Ariel"I stretch my hand out for him to shake and he smiles.

"Well hello oldest sister Ariel, it's a pleasure to meet you"He winks and I raise my eyebrow.

Is he really flirting with me in this situation?

I pull my hand back and snort.

"Are you fucking serious? You should be playing jail time to prepare for the real thing and what are you doing? Flirting?".

He shrugs his shoulders and looks at Allegra.

"Listen sweets,I don't know who you slept with but it wasn't me, therefore if you really turn out to be pregnant...best of luck"He turns to leave and bumps right into Russo's chest.

He looks up at him since he's about my height,around 5'7 while Russo is definitely 6'3-6'4.

"Where do you think you're going,hm? You have to take responsibility"He says with a serious tone.