𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕦

                            ~Ariel~

"Everything is okay baby ,he just has a little cold from playing outside, nothing is wrong."I sigh out relieved.

"Thank God, is he really okay? Should I come and take care of him?"

"No, no sunshine, he has everything under control as usual, you can relax."

"But I'm serious, I can come and see him."I hear her chuckle.

"Don't you dare, hang out a little, I promise you we're all okay and healthy, just make sure you get here tommorow by ten because we have plans."

"...If you're so sure then okay, but if anything happens tell me immediately."

"I will, baby I will, run along now."I laugh and see Falcon walking into the room looking concerned.

"I sure will, have fun mama."I say with a small smirk, Falcon's face softening a little at my words.

"Bye sunshine."

"Bye mama, love you."

"Love you too."I hang up and throw the phone on the other side of the bed.

"Is everything okay?"I nod.

"Yes, Xavier just has a little cold so she wanted to let me know."

"That's a relief."He says and puts the phone back on the dresser before sitting back on the bed.

I prop a pillow under my head then slowly pull the covers back down, exposing my body fully.

He turns around and smirks.

"I thought you were sad a moment ago."

"I was and so were you...but now I'm not and judging by the size of your crotch you aren't either."I say and glance down at the clearly visible bulge on his pants.

"You're right."He grabs my ankle and pulls me down before getting on top of me.

"And you say you hate me..."He gets down between my legs and smirks.

"But your body clearly doesn't angel, look at how wet you are for me."Butterflies fill my stomach at his words and I lift my head up to look at him.

His eyes meet mine and he winks at me with a smile on his face, a cocky grin.

"What am I going to do about it? There's so many options..."He says teasingly.

"I want to do what we were going to do before..."I say and bite my lip nervously, feeling a little dumb for saying it out loud.

"Oh do you know? How come you changed your mind?"

"I just did...So can I?"He chuckles and shakes his head.