𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤

* Falcon *

                           * Falcon *

I open my eyes and see Ariel twisting and turning in her sleep, her forehead sweaty and her eyebrows formed into a frown, she's having a nightmare.

I sit up and wrap my arms around her carefully.

"Mom...don't go."She mumbles under her breath and a single tear runs down her cheek, I wipe it away gently and kiss the top of her head."Ariel, sweetheart, wake up."Her breathing starts getting heavy and I nudge her shoulder just enough for her to wake up.

She gasps heavily and bursts into tears, wrapping her shaky hands around my neck."It's okay, Ariel, it was just a bad dream."I rock back and forth with her in my arms and she pulls away, looking around in a hurry.

"I-I need my phone now, I need to see if mama is okay, where's my phone?"I reach and grab her phone from the nightstand.

"I'll do it, your hands are shaking."

"Hurry up please, she's going to die!"I press call and put the phone on speaker then stoke her cheek."Ariel it was a dream, whatever happened there didn't happen here, I promise."

"Hello?"Isabella's voice echos through the phone and Ariel sighs out relived.

"Mama, are you okay? Where are you?"Her voice cracks as she rests her head on my chest.

"I'm at the beach with everyone, it's noon I was just about to call you and Falcon to come down, did you have a nightmare?"

"Yeah."She stiffens, trying to hold her sobs in."Sunshine, I'm okay, I promise, you know your father would never let anything happen to me, why don't you wash your face, get dressed and come down? I'll give you a big hug."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes ,and please be careful mama."

"I will, I'll see you soon baby, love you a bunch."

"Love you too"I hang up and toss the phone on the pillow."Let's go wash your face, come."I take her hand and we walk in the bathroom.

"I told you it was all just a bad dream, sweetheart."I turn the water on and put my hand under it then begin to washing her face.

"It was Summer pushing mom and then out of nowhere everyone started panicking, I went to call you but I found you laying in bed covered in blood."She holds her chest, her panic rising by the thought of it.

"It wasn't real, we're all okay."I turn the water off and run my wet hands down her face, cooling her down.

"Do you really think it's that easy to kill me? I have eyes on the back of my neck, I see everything, and I'm not dying and leaving you alone, that's a promise."I cup her face and kiss her lips gently.

"But still keeping it professional."I say jokingly and she smiles.

"There it is, the smile that lights the room up, never let it slip, okay?"She nods and hugs me.