𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

* Ariel *

                               * Ariel *

He gets down on one knee and opens the box, a surprised grin forms on my face as I look at him.

This man knew how to impress me, he knew all the right buttons.

"Awhh, oh my God, sweetheart, is that what I think it is?"He nods.

"Scorpion venom, the deathstalker to be more specific."I take the small bottle out and lift it up on the light to see the colour.

How did he know I'm obsessed with these kind of things?

"It's beautiful...and deadly."

"Like you."He says and I look at him with a smile.

"How the hell did you know I have been looking for this liquid for the longest time?"

"Your father told me and I thought it would be a good way to show I'm a gentleman that listens."He sits back on his chair and runs his tongue across the inside of his cheek.

That tongue does wonders, and I tend to think about them every time he does that little move.

"I know what my woman likes."I nod impressed.

"You most definitely don't if you got her poison in a fancy engagement ring box, she likes jewelry and chocolates not...liquid out of a scorpion"Chris says and snorts in joy, thinking he proved something with his statement.

"You couldn't be more wrong then."Falcon says and clears his throat before continuing.

"Only chocolate she likes is white chocolate, she doesn't prefer any jewelry, except rings and necklaces but she hates getting them as gifts, she prefers buying them on her own but you don't know that, do you?"

Chris stares at him surprised, like he's never heard those words in his life.

"That's not true."

"It is actually."I speak up and he frowns.

"You never told me that when we were together, I would remember if you did."

"Well, I told you a million times, you just never payed attention but it doesn't matter anymore, I found someone that does."I fake a smile and look at Falcon.

"You sure did, now if I may ask you to dance with me?"He asks and puts his hand out for me to take.

"Oh? It would be an honour Russo."I put my hand in his and stand up,in the corner of my eye I see my mom and dad sitting at the bar, eyeing us carefully.

"They're watching us."I whisper.

"I know, just pretend no one is here, let's go."

We walk to the dance floor and he pulls me to his chest roughly, making me gasp in surprise.