Epilogue

Dear beloveds who aren't here today I write to you in hopes of you being able to get our message...

To you my loves we carry you in our hearts every day you are not with us.....

I don't know if you look over our shoulders every day or if you're too busy having fun up there in heaven but we did it we made a new life for ourselves.

Draco and Aurora got married Three weeks after our first session.

The therapy is going well I feel like it's the best thing the ministry could've ever done for us Thanks to Harry Potter who is head of the Auror's. He keeps everything in line.

Bella and Blaise just had their first child in July, his name is Theodore Zabini. He is one of the cutest babies. Bella and Blaise live with Selene and Enzo in the countryside of Paris in a big manor. Selene and Enzo got married in June going on a year. Blaise and Bella are getting married this coming February.

We miss you, but we know you look out for us every day.

Mattheo asked me to marry him the day after he came back it's been a year and a half since then but we've been so busy helping Draco and Aurora finish Malfoy manor and helping Selene, Enzo, Blaise, and Bella move into their new home.

We're getting married in December, I always wanted a winter wedding.

It's been pure bliss since he's come home. I tell him every day how happy I am to wake up beside him.

We think of you all when the air gets cold and we miss your hot chocolate or when we miss your warm stew.

We miss you in the late summer nights when we smell the muggle herbs coming from the boys talking in the backyard.

We miss your loyalty and trust but we never forget we always remember.

Sometimes all we can do is remember what we had and be grateful for where we are now but happy for the things we had.

It took time for me and Mattheo to find our footing again especially because we didn't have a close beginning.

Now I don't know where I would be without him. I thought about him every day he wasn't around. I cried for hours all alone when I didn't have anyone but myself.

There is no other just him. It's him and I for as long as we live. I will breathe him in till he is my last breath. My soul my heart it's his and it will always be his.

To my beloveds, I hope this somehow can reach you now and I hope you are happy...

We all worked hard to make our life worth the loss of yours.

We hope we made you proud we miss you always and your hearts and memories will live on in us in our souls and in the generations to come.

With all the love Devon Sykes...