Thirteen

THEO

It's been only a few days since Theo has seen Pansy last. She looked gorgeous in her winter ball gown, she really is something special.

Theo never knew it before he's only seen Pansy as a friend and his twins best friend, this year was different in a way he saw her for the beautiful girl he's known his whole life, he's slowly but surely falling for the dark haired Slytherin girl.

He begs to the gods that she's falling as hard for him as he is for her. Her smile her laugh she was everything and more.

He knew he didn't and couldn't ever deserve such an incredible girl like her, but for some odd reason she chose him the same as he chose her.

Theo decided to put the ever lasting question to the side for the night his brain couldn't keep up with all these other questions that popped up along with the main topic.

Theo's father Atticus called him in for a quick discussion in the drawing room. He began his journey down the long hallway passing his twins room quietly not wanting to wake her up or even cause her to peak out of her door.

Theo still hasn't spoken to Bella about this coming weekend he doesn't know how to tell her all their lives they knew eventually it was going to happen, but it's always been the both of them becoming Death eaters not just Theo, that is until more recently Atticus discussed with Theo and his mother he only wanted it to be Theo.

Bella was to be a an acceptable young women in society without the thought of her being denied a husband because of the mark. Atticus also refused to have his only daughter be brought into this dark life style.

Theo believes that maybe after the the ritual and him becoming a death eater he will hopefully know the right words to tell his beloved sister.

He doesn't want to break her heart he knows how much she dreads the fact their father is so deep in this purity culture,  that he despises half-bloods or pure-bloods who don't give a rats ass about mixing blood or being friends with muggle people or muggle born wizards.

He walked into the drawing room here he saw his father sitting, the daily prophet in his hand.

"Ahh my boy come sit I have to discuss a few things with you about this weekend." Atticus's deep voice demanded the young man to walk over to the couch across from his father.

"I wanted to tell you right now son this ritual will test your limits it will let the dark lord know exactly what kind of wizard you are if you are his people or you're just some weak soul who isn't worth his time. I need you to know you will endure a deep pain you have and will hopefully never feel again but you must stay strong for us, for your family's sake." Atticus looked into his sons eyes.

"I won't let you down father I will prepare myself for whatever the dark one has for me, when do we leave?" Theo spoke in a reassuring voice.

"Good, I will not speak of any of this to Arabella for your sake I know she would be very upset so when she goes over to stay with the Zabini's this Thursday we will be at Riddle house. We leave for Riddle house the day of the ritual you your mother and myself." Atticus looked back down to the paper.

"Thank you father I appreciate it, I will be prepared by Saturday then, is that all?" He looked over to the glowing flames.

"Yes, that is all. I will see you in the morning." he looked up at Theo only for a brief moment before he stood up from his chair and excused himself from the room.

Theo walked down the hall back up to his room. As he was about to open his own door he continued his journey down the hall to his sisters room.