Two

Nora Graves and Aurora Dawson were the greatest friends Devon had besides Draco. The three met in their first year and never split. Devon had Aurora move into her dorm a few days after their first week at Hogwarts.

Devon coming from the second richest pure-blood family she had her own Dorm with two bathrooms and one big bed in the middle but after realizing she didn't want to continue the year alone in that big room she decided to ask Aurora to move in with her.

Aurora Dawson is a half-blood Slytherin of course she's the sweetest and kind-hearted person Devons ever met. Nora Graves is also a half-blood in Ravenclaw house, she's the most outgoing bright, and hilarious person Devons ever met she would be aboard mess without Nora being in her life.

"Good morning my loves!" Nora sighed out

"Good morning sweetheart" Aurora smiles

"Good morning to you both" Devon breathes out

It's August 31 one day till they go back to school well in their opinion their second home. The place they all fell in love with, where they all grew up together and laughed and cried.

"Right so do you ladies have your things ready for school?" Devon asked the two

"Yes I'm packed but I have a little extra room for more clothes." Aurora smiles

"Oh yes, one more shopping spree before we go back I need some extra things for my dorm!" Nora cries out from the bathroom.

"Yes ok I'm also really wanting to head back to the shops for unnecessary things like more clothes and accessories" Devon laughs out

They apparated to London Square where there were local boutiques and food stops.

"Wow has it always been this busy?" Devon asked

"No not normally during Sundays and throughout the week but Fridays and Saturdays it is so this is a bit different than usual," Nora replies

"So ladies where to first?" Aurora smiles

"I don't know about you duckies but I need an iced espresso." Devon sighs out

"Same!" Nora and Aurora said in unison

They burst into laughter

After they grabbed their coffee they started walking no real destination but just window shopping waiting till they see something that catches their eye.

Devon saw from a short distance this store in the corner smaller than the others doesn't seem like many people are in there so she decided to head that way, Nora and Aurora following behind.

They walk into the boutique it's a small place but different then the others it stands out in a way.

"Hello welcome to Bryson & Grey" A girl maybe a couple of years older than the three said as they walked in.

"This place is gorgeous." Breathed Aurora

"My heart." Said, Nora

"Salazar this is incredible indeed." Devon whispers

Even though this place was smaller than most of the stores in the shopping square it had shelves and racks full of clothes and tables of different accessories and small trinkets, some looked older than others like a vintage look.

"Oh, my stars look at this dress!" Screamed out Nora

She lifted it for both of her friends to see. It was a more formal dress something you'd wear to a ball. It was a romantic blue shade that complimented her eyes. It had straps on the shoulders that crisscrossed in the back, it also had little sewn on flowers. Its outer material was a tool skirt.  It really did scream Nora Graves.