chapter thirteen

"do I look okay?" Camille questioned.

She spun around in her low waist bootcut jeans, a purple corset top, fur jacket and platform sandals.

"You look fine." Lorelai reassured her.

"thanks, oh I have to go." Camille realised.

"Tell us how it goes." Rory requested.

"okay." the blonde agreed.

She left the house as started walking to the cafe. She was walking past Doose's when she saw Jess.

"do you have a chalk?" he asked her.

"no, why?" she questioned in response.

"i'm gonna mess with Taylor." he answered.

"by doing what?" Camille pressed on for more information.

"I think that I might make a fake crime scene." Jess brainstormed. "an outline of a body and some police tape."

"I knew you were a murderer." Camille gasped.

"ahhh, you got me." the boy joked.

"if you buy chalk then Taylor will know it's you." Camille pointed out.

"who said I was going to buy the chalk?" he inquired.

"i'm not being an accomplice." Camille refused.

"come on Cam."Jess tried to persuade her.

Camille was thrown off by Jess calling her Cam.

"let's have some fun in this boring little town." he whispered in her ear.

"i'll get the chalk later, i'm meeting Dean now."  she gave in.

"you're an angel." Jess smiled.

***
"I thought that you were going to stand me up or something." Dean laughed.

"I'm sorry, I saw Jess and we started talking." She say down at the seat opposite him.

"Rory's been telling me that you've been talking to him a lot." Dean admitted.

"I wouldn't say that we talk a lot." Camille shook her head.

"Well, I'm just surprised." Dean shrugged. "He doesn't talk to anyone else."

"Can we just talk about what we need to talk about?" Camille asked.

"Okay." Dean answered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" The girl inquired.

"I didn't know how." Her ex boyfriend replied. "I didn't want to hurt you."

"So you kissed her instead." She stopped. "You told me that you loved me right before you left and then you get back and suddenly you're all about Rory. I don't get it."

"I wasn't planning to kiss her Camille." Dean argued. "It just happened, we were dancing and we were really close and then without thinking, I kissed her."

"I don't care about the kiss Dean, I care that you didn't break up with me when you knew that you liked Rory." Tears were welling in Camille's eyes.

"I stayed with you because I felt bad Camille." Dean confessed. "I felt bad for not liking you anymore."

"When that happens you break up with someone, you don't lead them on." Camille raised her voice, people started to look. "How long have you like her?"

"It's not relevant." Dean protested.

"It really is." Camille disagreed.

"No its not." Dean argued.

"How long Dean, how long have you liked Rory?"  Camille questioned.

"Four months okay." He shouted at her

Tears spilled out of Camille's eyes.

"Fuck you Dean." She yelled before walking out of the cafe.