12

I almost throw up when I read the whole conversation. How dare this dude talk shit about me.

My eyes started to tear up. I want to kill him.

"Excuse me? How dare you to body shaming me? At least I have a good body than you. You small dickies"I said to him. Almost throw his phone away but Jay took away from me.

"Don't do that dumbo. We need the evidence"He said and shove that phone into his pocket.

"You think you are cool enough huh? That's why girls don't like you! You breath stinks too! Do you want to meet god now? I will help you"I said and put both of my hands around his neck.

"Ye-Yeseul. I'm so sorry. Please. Let me live"He said weakly.

I turned my head at Jay but he didn't do anything. He just sits on the chair and scrolling his screen phone.

"What? Just continue whatever you want. I won't stop you"He said calmly and looking at his phone.

I looked at Jaehyuk again.

"Now,tell me. Where did you put the 'collection' or I will kill you now"I asked him and looking into his eyes.

"No,I won't tell you"

"You know,your bones were already broken. So,you want me to break some more? So,you can rest on the bed for more longer."I said and smiled at him.

"Okay fine! It's in my phone. Just look at through the album and you will find an album named 'xoxo'"He replied and sighed.

"How about the copy? I know you are already made some copies. Where did you save it?"Jay asked him while looking at Jaehyuk's phone.

"In photography club. I put it at there"

"Okay thanks"Jay winked at him

"Ye-Yeseul. Can you release your hands from my neck? I couldn't breathe"Jaehyuk asked me and I did.

"Dumbo,let's go. I'm hungry"

"What?"

"Oh,I forgot."Jay pushed my body into Jaehyuk's bed again.

"AUCHH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Jay ignored me but I can see his eyes are darken up. He looks like he want to commit murder to someone soon.

"Apologize to her. Right now"He said firmly.

"I'm so sorry Yeseul. I won't do that again. I promise"Jaehyuk apologized at me. But he doesn't deserve my forgiveness. I want to slap him.

"Let's go"Jay said and pulled my arm.
_

"OKAY HEAR ME OUT,HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW ABOUT JAEHYUK DIRTY WORK?!"

"Not your business"Jay replied coldly.

"So,that's why you beated him?"

"I did it purposely. I'm too stressed that time"

"Liar"

"So,you want me to beat you too? Don't give me stress"

"You won't do that to me"

"Are you sure?"He smirked at me.

What the-

He suddenly pulled over at the roadside and stop the car.

"Why are you so sure about that? Are you sure that I won't do the same things as Jaehyuk? Don't trust too much babygirl"He said and leaning closer towards me.

"Don't come closer or I will scream!"

"Okay,show me what that little pretty mouth can do"He replied and smirked. God,I'm scared.

I close my eyes tightly. Please don't do anything at me.

Pakkkk

He flicked my forehead.

"Auch!!"

"Dumbass. You think what? You think I'm asshole like Jaehyuk too?"He asked me and rolled his eyes.

"You're scaring me!"

"I just want to see what you will do if someone did that to you and my bad,you are still stupid"He said and flicked my forehead again.

At this point,I will be more stupider than usual.

"Take this"He said and give me something. It's so small. It looks like a toy too.

I took that thing from his hand. "What is this?"

"Self-defense tool. If someone come to you and want to do the thing like I did earlier. Just push the button. It will make a loud sound. So,people will come to you and rescue you"He explained. Why he gave this to me?

"But it's okay,I can defend myself"

"No,there's a lot of weird people these days. I don't want them to do something bad at my dumb slave"

"Bring that thing everywhere"He added up.

I nodded.

"Thanks"

"Treat me later okay? Nothing is free"