19

Yeseul

"Thanks for the food"I thanked him.

"It's small matter. Don't worry"Jay said as he drive his car to the main road.

Ringg ringgg

"Who the hell call me at this time?"Jay said as he tried to reach his phone from his pocket.

"Dumbo,help me to look who bastard call me at this time"He added up and threw his phone at me.

I caught his phone and looked at the phone's caller.

Jaseong

"Uhm,it's Jaseong who called you"I hesitated to tell him because I didn't know who's 'Jaseong'

"Oh,pick up the call and hand me back my phone to me"

I did what he said and gave his phone back

"What the hell do you want from me?"

"Excuse me? Why I need to fetch you? Take a bus or train or something. I'm busy"

"You lost-WHAT?!"

"FUCK YOU,WAIT FOR ME. I WILL GO TO YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Jay suddenly changed his direction. He drove fast like he had forgotten something that he should do.

"Jay? What's wrong? Is everything okay?"I asked him because he looked panicked.

"I'm sorry but I have an emergency. Jonghyeong is in trouble"

What kind of trouble that he involved in?
_

"JAYYY! I'M SO SCARED! THANKS FOR COMING!"

Jonghyeong said as he got in the car

"How did you lose your wallet?"Jay asked with his cold face. Actually,more likely to an annoying face.

"I don't know? I don't remember when I lost it"

I looked at the outside to see where Jonghyeong stay when he waited for us.

A+ ACADEMY

A cram school?

"Jonghyeong,do you go to that cram school?"I asked him and pointed at the building outside.

"Yes,he do. Because he's not smart enough like me"Jay answered my question and rolled his eyes.

"Don't be rude,Jay"Jonghyeong said and he slapped Jay's shoulder.

"Eh,wait! Why Yeseul is here??!"Jonghyeong said as his eyes went bigger when he saw me sat on the passenger seat.

"Uhm,well. I can explain"I replied to him. Half panicked.

"PARK JONGSEONG WHAT THE HELL?!"

"What?"Jay replied calmly.

"So,you didn't want to fetch me earlier and said you were busy because you were on date with her?!"

"Shut up. You don't need to know. Geez"Jay replied and rolled his eyes.

"Why you did this to me?"Jonghyeong said to Jay and acted like he's heartbroken.

"You should be glad that I'm still came here to fetch you"

"Okay thanks,my bradahhh"

"Have you eaten?"I asked him. Try to clear the situation.

"Uhm,no. I lost my wallet sweetheart"He replied to me and smiled. He suddenly patted my head.

Jay looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want to eat?"Jay asked.

"Anything is fine. Anyways,did you guys already eat?"

"We are already eat.We went to your favorite restaurant"Jay replied and smirked.

Jonghyeong hit Jay's shoulder. "HOW DARE YOU EAT WITHOUT ME?!"

"Oops,my bad"

"YAH PARK JONGSEONG!!"

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT?!"

Can they just stop fighting with each other already?

Maybe this is just their love language...

"AISH,SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. JAY BROUGHT ME TO THAT RESTAURANT BECAUSE I WAS FAINTED BECAUSE I WAS MALNOURISHED. HE JUST WANTED ME TO EAT SOMETHING GOOD!"

I said it out loud. Both of them stopped fighting and looking at me.

"And I'm sorry for burdening you okay?"

"It's okay dumbo"Jay replied to me and patted my head.

"You fainted? Are you okay now Jeon Yeseul?!"Jonghyeong said. He looked surprised when he heard that I was fainted earlier.

"Yeah,I guess I'm okay now. Jay brought me to hospital and fed me some delicious food!"

"Oh,did he?"Jonghyeong looked at Jay and smirked.

"Cut the nonsense stupid"