UWJ|ST8: What is the Beast Mark?

CHAPTER 8What is the Beast Mark?

It is my fervent prayer that you will carefully study this issue concerning the mark of the beast, because we are dealing with the arch deceiver in Satan. Revelation 13:14 says that Satan willdeceive the world into worshipping him. Do you think this is just a simple case of a microchip being enforced upon us? No, a microchip isn't a 'deception'.

'Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision'. (Joel 3:14)

There are two beasts in Revelation 13. The "earth" beast is the one who enforces the mark, and the "sea" beast is the one who's mark it is. Evidence suggests that America is the Earth Beast and there isundeniable proof showing thatthe sea beast is the Papacy. So what is the mark? It must be the "mark" of the Roman Catholic Church.

Is the Mark of the Beast a Microchip?

Let's quickly look at this theory of the mark being a chip or some sort of technology. There is one big problem with this theory which most Christians miss. If the government forced upon you a chip or ID card or whatever, would that stop you from worshipping God in spirit and truth, or would it stop you from keeping His commandments? Of course not! How could God reject you for just receiving (forcibly) a chip or ID card, even though you are still loving, obeying and serving Him? It's not possible. The only way to receive the mark would be to go against God and His Commandments, and give your allegiance to the beast instead of God. This issue is all to do with WORSHIP.

Now could a chip or ID card be used by the beast system to keep track of people in the end times? Could this technology be used to stop those of us who refuse the mark of the beast from "buying and selling"? (Rev. 13:17) Yes! But in of itself, technologyCANNOTand I cannot stress this strong enough, CANNOT be the beasts mark that causes the undiluted wrath of God.

God is not concerned with material things. After all, He is a Spirit and is concerned with spiritual matters. He is concerned with how we worship Him, because He is seeking those who worship in spirit and truth. Please think very carefully about this issue, so that you will not be deceived like so many will be. Satan is the arch deceiver, and He is using all his spiritual powers to deceive the world into taking the mark of the beast. But how deceiving would it be to just enforce a microchip or card as the mark? Not deceiving at all. What does Revelation 13:14 say?

Revelation 13:14 ...'And heDECEIVED them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do.'

The real mark of the beast must be a spiritual mark that is received as a result of us going against God and His law. It cannot be a physical mark. Please understand this. Satan is going to deceive the world into accepting a law of the Roman Catholic beast, which will go against the law of our Creator God. Take a look at what the result of receiving this mark will be.

Revelation 14:9-10 ...'And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any manworship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.'

Did you see what it said? The angel represents Gods messengers on earth, and they are saying that the mark of the beast is to do with WORSHIP!Anyone who "worships" the beast, by accepting its laws and traditions over the law of God will receive its mark. Therefore those who receive the beasts mark will be those who follow the beast (Roman Catholic Church), or its image (church-state union in America) instead of God. And they will be thrown into the lake of fire. The world has a choice to make in the last days, and the choice is to either obey God, or obey satan and his beast.

But the word "Mark" in Revelation 13 means a literal mark!

Yes, and so does the word "beast" in Revelation 13 mean a literal beast. And the "dragon" in Revelation 12 mean a literal dragon. And the "harlot woman" in Revelation 17, riding a "scarlet beast" means a literal prostitute woman riding a literal red beast. And so on...

Are we now to say that we will have literal beasts roaming the earth forcing the world to worship them? And a literal prostitute riding a beast, causing the world to follow her? No. Revelation is FULL of symbolic language. And just because the meaning of a certain word points to the literal thing itself. Doesn't mean it will be literal in real life. It's symbolic. Same applies to the mark of the beast.

Thanks to www.markofthebeast.net