j.jk | devil is on my side ~ mafia au |

IM BACK!!! took some time off so here's me continuing the mafia series 😁

You took over your father's organization at the age of 20 since he passed. He passed away due to a fight between another mafia gang and since you didn't have any older male relatives to take the position, you decide to step in. With your father being gone, it was just you and your younger sister.

Some people would be raging on why a girl was taking over a famous mafia organization, but all that didn't stop you. You followed your father's steps in this world and tried to keep your sister out of it since she was only 10 when you decided to take over. Your mother abandoned you and your family because she didn't appreciate this lifestyle. It was 'too much' for her and decided to leave.

She re-married to a CEO that owned some of the country's largest-selling products and started a new family. She was still living off your father's money at first but later cut off all contact with your family after she got remarried.

At the age of 23, you were at the top, successfully putting your name out in the world. You knew it was best to not bring anything related to the mafia into Annie's life, which was what your father wanted, but It was hard since your father was well known. As soon as Annie got older, she understood what you had to do and realized what kind of circumstances was involved of being part of the mafia.

She would ask if you needed help but you would push her away since you didn't like the idea of her being a part of this world. It was too dangerous to expose her to what you and your father do. You wanted her to live a normal life and be in relationships with boys.

One day you were filling out and looking through paperwork as you received a sudden phone call from your sister. It was unusual for her to call at this time since she should still be in school. You answered the call and heard her crying. You panicked and asked what was wrong.

"Annie?! what's wrong? why are you crying?!?"

Her breath was rapid and heavy. She could barely speak up as if she had something covering her mouth

"Annie?? Annie answer me!!!"

The call went quiet, suddenly you heard a man's voice.

"Hey, y/n...it's been a while since I've heard from you...how you been?"

You immediately knew who it was. It was Lee. You and Lee have a bit of history back then. He tried to take over your organization and ruin your reputation, but you didn't let that happen. Lee was a boss of a small mafia organization. Everything was fine between you and Lee when your father was still alive. But something changed, he began suggesting nonsense that a 'girl' couldn't possibly run a famous organization. He tried to even combine his group with yours but you didn't allow it. Lee liked playing dirty. His way of getting things he wanted was not the way you liked. There was always a blo*d bath involved and so many things would go wrong if things were in his hand.

"Lee you fucking bastard!!! Leave my sister alone!!!"

"Mhm I'm sorry babes but, I can't do that. You see, you'll need to do as I say in order to get your sister back."

"And what is that?"

"Glad you asked, first you gotta give up your position and hand over your organization to me."

"No. I told you before that there's no way in hell I'm giving you my position. My organization would never be in the hands of a person who does things so dirty."

"Oh, I play dirty? Y/n let me remind you that the mafia world is known to be 'dirty' and how can you say that an  old friend mhm?"

"I'm not your friend. You are a psychopathic person who loves getting blood on their hands and would do anything to get what he wants, even if that calls for a blood bath."

"We both know that you aren't capable of leading a group of people in this type of world. I'll give you 2 days or else...you ain't ever seeing your precious little Annie again. Oh and don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

"I swear Lee if you lay one finger on her I will-!!!"

The call ended as he cut off your words. You panicked and called in your men, you were so angry and frustrated that you couldn't think about anything else besides Annie. You had the best men on your team but nothing came up as you tried to figure out a way how to get Annie back. You knew she would be at Lee's hideout but had no way of locating where it was.

5 hours passed as nothing came to mind. There were only 43 hours left to save her. You didn't know what else to do so you had to call in someone, someone who you didn't like but it was your last hope. Jeon Jungkook. He was a mafia boss from another organization. Your father and his father were close allies which is good but you didn't really like Jungkook.

You and Jungkook worked on several missions together before. He was somewhat a good partner during those missions, he was smart, coming up with ideas that you never thought of, and a very good shooter. His combat skills were really good too, but the downside of him was that he was a huge flirt.

After you called in for his help, he came in, bursting through the doors an hour later with his men. 

"Y/N!!!!! I'm here whenever you need me baby!!"

You rolled your eyes and avoided his 'flashy' entrance. He walked by near you and checked you out. He lifted your chin up as he took a good look at you. His eyes were sharply focused on yours as that sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Mhm damn, you look so much finer than the last time I saw you."

You moved away from his grasp and looked back down to the papers that had information about Lee.

"Stop playing around, I asked you here for help not to flirt and be a prick."

"Whatever you say baby, whatever you say."