m.yg |valentines edition |

You received a text from Yoongi to meet him at the studio around 7, and to wear something cute. ,

You didnt know what was up, but you headed there since you was out shopping with your sister.

Your apartment was near the studio so you just dropped by your place to make a quick change.

The walk to the studio which was only 6-7 mins away. As you arrvied to the studio, you opened the door and your boyfriend was nowhere to be found but you saw a bouquet of flowers sitting on the table, it had a note and a small gift with it.

 As you arrvied to the studio, you opened the door and your boyfriend was nowhere to be found but you saw a bouquet of flowers sitting on the table, it had a note and a small gift with it

You grabbed the note opened it.

'Baby I know I am a difficult person to handle, and you may have had a tough time with me in life. I may become moody at times and at times simply I may unwind. But, believe me my love for you will stay pure till the end of time. With you, I am getting to know a special part of me and I am trying to change myself for you my love. As you, want me to be and as you want to see me. Just want to thank you for all the support that you have given me, its because of you I am a better person today, I love you. ♡'

You had the biggest smile on your face. You were lucky to have a boyfriend like Yoongi, even tho he may not show his emotions as much, deep down he has his soft moments and he has the biggest heart.

You picked up the box and opened to see a rose gold necklace with his name.

(Pretend it says yoongi)

You admire the necklace, you felt someone behind you

You admire the necklace, you felt someone behind you. You turned around and saw your boyfriend standing at the door way. You ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Well hi there..haha you like your present?"
You nodded and kissed his lips passionately.

"Thanks you~"

He gave you a gummy smile, "here let me put it on you,"

You gave the necklace to him and turned around, gave him a smile as you turned back. "Pretty." He looked into your eyes and saw sparkles, "come on, or else we gonna be late for dinner."

He pulled you to the car and went to the restaurant. "Wahh, this place is beautiful!"
"Glad you like this place y/n"

You both went inside and started to order food and drinks, soon the food came so as your drinks. You both enjoyed the food and talked and talked. Last was dessert, yoongi order some greentea mochi icecream, which was delicious.

You starred at yoongi, realizing even more he was the one and is a very special person to your life.

"Y/n?? Are you okay?" "Mhm huh?...oh yea..haha im good." You snapped out of the glaze and went back to reality. "What were you think just now?"

"....just...how lucky i am to have you as a boyfriend...." you blushed, "awe your so cute
y/n, im very lucky to have you as my girlfriend."

He came closer and kissed your forehead, "i love you...okay ill be right back, imma get the bill."

After paying, ya'll left and went back to your apartment. Stayed up watching a romantic movie, cuddling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and you having your cup of tea.

You felt yoongi shifting around the blanket, he looked uncomfortable. "Yoongi?...babe are you okay?" "Huh...oh..uh,no..I mean yea...im good"

You couldnt help it, so you just thought he was hot since he was in jeans, and so you grabbed the thick blanket. And as soon you removed the blanket, you saw his hands covering his bulge forming under his pants.

"Y/n please excuse me for a sec.." he ran straight to the bathroom,

You and yoongi never "did" it since you were a virgin still, and you guys only been dating for almost 2 years. He respected your choices and choose to wait until you're ready.

Well maybe tonight will change that.

You followed him to the bathroom and opened the door, saw him with his hands around his cock and him looking at you. "Y/n...what...what are you doing here??" He quickly pulled up his pants and

"Yoongi....lets do it..." he choked on his spit, "wait what?" "I want to have sex with you. Tonight. Right now."

Without any hesatation, he walked towards you and kissed your lips, going down towards your neck. You gave out a soft moan and wrapped your arms around his neck. He picked you and carried you to the bedroom.

He layed you on the bed and took off his shirt, revealing his toned abs and tanned skin. He made you sit up and slowly took off your blouse.

You felt really exposed so you tried to cover yourself unril he spoke up "don't try to hide yourself, i love you no matter how much you feel insured about your body. I love every single inch of you." You felt protected and secure from his words. You trusted him more and more. "I'll take it slow y/n, just let me know if im hurting you."

You nodded in response. He took off your skirt revealing you black lace panties whiched matched your bra and he took off his pants, revealing his hard cock, asking for freedom. He removed his boxers and you saw his dick sprung up, and he was big. You wonder if you were able to take it all in.

He went down on you, making a kissing trial down towrads your core. You moaned out as he reached your wet core and started pleasuring you.

You arched your back and grabbed his hair, showing him that he was hitting the right spot. Your moans came out louder and the pleasure was getting more hotter by the second.

You felt a unusal sensation, but soon the feeling disappeared when he stopped.

You saw him stood up and grabbed a condom from his wallet. He quickly put it on and stood infront of you, "are you ready y/n?" You nodded, "just let me know when to stop."

He entered slowly, your tight core was pulsing around his dick, making both of you groan outloud. Soon you signal hin to move and without any hesatation, he started thrusting.

The feeling was so good you didnt want him to stop, infact you wanted him to go faster.

"Yoongi.....mhm.." "yes babe?.." he was breathing really hard near your ear, "please go faster.." he smirked and did as you command.

You loved the sensation he was giving you, you started to scratch his back and held on to his neck for support. Your moans were crazy and you didn't want this feeling to stop.

"Shit..y/n im cumming!!" He soon came inside his condom and so did you, your jucies were all around his cock.

"fuckkk.." he siged out~

He layed beside you and kissed your forehead. "I love you y/n" "i love you too~"

You both went into a deep slumber.

×

Hi loves!! So i decided to do a valentines series with thr boys. Please know that its gonna take me a while to comeup with concepts for each memeber. I hope you enjoy this first valentines smut. 💖 xoxo ~
(btw i didnt go back & edit lol*sorry*)

a/n