m.yg | misleading |

You were at yoongi's apartment playing games with Taehyung, while he was writing songs with Namjoon and Hoseok for their new upcoming album's. You and Taehyung got along since you both liked playing PubG. He only saw you as a noona so it was okay.

You needed to go change into sweats since being in skinny jeans the whole time was uncomfortable, so you went to Yoongi's room to look for some sweatpants and maybe a tshirt to steal for later. 😅

You were searching and looking through the drawers for a pair until you felt hands around your waist. "What are you doing y/n?"

You knew it was yoongi by his raspy voice. "um...looking for some sweatpants or maybe shorts..." by this time you were only wearing your undergarments and one of his big tshirts you found. "Mhmm...leaving the door wide open so the guys can see your ass huh? Well not today baby girl.."

His voice got lower and raspy than before, you felt his hands going up your thigh, towards your panties. You felt a smack on your left cheeks, as you moaned softly. Yoongi pulled your hair, making your face near his.

"Try to stay quiet...understand?" You nodded as he kissed you passionately. You knew Yoongi was really turned on, you felt his cock between your cheeks and started rubbing your ass on his covered cock. He pulled away from the kiss quickly undid his pants and pulled down your panties. He admire you ass for a bit, rubbing it and leaving a hand mark as we speak.

"please yoongi.." "ah..thats not my name baby girl.." he smacked your ass again, "whats my name?....." you shuttered at the slap, "daddy..." "mhmm, and what were you gonna say to daddy?"

"please fuck me hard daddy...." you begged him, being hungry for his big cock. "thats more like it."

without warning, he quickly inserted inside your core, leaving you a moaning mess, but since you couldn't be loud you bit lower lip and begged the fucking will be done soon. but later, you was turned over and was facing his face.

he came down to give you a kiss and it was a passionate one. as the kiss went on, he kept ramming into you like there was no tmrw.

Yoongi kept on hitting all sorts of different spots in your core, leaving you unable to even make a peep.

You felt him twitch inside of you and you knew it was a sign that he was gonna cum. "Baby girl...imma cum..." "me too daddy..."

You softly moaned out the sensation which caused you to scratch marks on his back. Yoongi pulled out and smiled at you. "Sorry for being alittle too rough baby~" his words sooths out his raspy voice.

"Its okay~" you gave him a soft smile. "Okay just rest for a bit baby, imma go tell the guys that its getting late so they better head out."

You nodded as he kissed your forehead and left the room, leaving you resting in the bed.

Yoongi POV

"Hey kids, it getting late....we can finish up tmrw." Taehyung looked at you. "But hyung its only 9:45.." "yea well y/n, is tired, you can finish PubG with her tmrw Tae."

Namjoon and Hoseok nodded and grabbed their things and was about to leave with Taehyung, until Namjoon turned around and smirked at you.

"Have fun with round 2 later hyung*_*"

Namjoon laughed and quickly sprinted to the car as you realized what he was talking about.

"Aish...that kid"

END OF POV

×
×
×
×

Thats the end of my Yoongi chapter!!!! Lol its was kinda short, and yea ik, im sorry. Lol but i had to think and type something quick 😂😂 but i hoped you enjoy this little story i came up with 💜💜 more stories comming this new year!!!!💙

M.L