k.sj | apology pt.2 |

2 a.m

"Hey, so you wanna come back to my place tonight?" Ken was lookin at you and smirking at you, "yes i lov-" "sorry man shes with me." you looked up to see who interupted you, you saw Jin standing behind you. "ah wait-" "come one babe, lets go."

Jin pulled your hands and dragged you outside to the car, you were still shooked on what happened, "yah..yah!!" you yelled out but he didnt care, he just kept on pulling you towards the car.

"get in." "no.." "get in the car..." "i said no Jin." "DAMNIT Y/N!!! GET IN THE CAR!!" Jin was yelling as people were passing by, giving looks, so you did as you were told, you didnt want him to get any more angry than that.

You both drove off, you were guessing he was going back to your place, and so you were stuck in the car with him for 40mins.

the ride back was quiet and boring, no talking, no music. It was 10 mins until you reached your apartment, he finally spoke up,

"I'm sorry...y/n" you looked up, looking at Jin's eyes to see if you heard wrong, "it's fine, its in the past." it was quiet again, as you both reached the apartment, you were about to open the door,

"y/n..." you stopped and turn to him, "huh?" "i..miss you.." tears began to form in his eyes, you unbuckled your seatbelt, you pulled his face towards your, wiped his tears away, "i miss you too jin,"

right then, he kissed your lips, you kissed back, it was a long and sweet kiss, one that you never wanted to break apart. You missed his kisses. "jin.." "yes y/n?" "please come inside, i need you."

Jin came out of the car and opened your door, carried you bridal style. Luckily he still had a spare to your apartment since you didn't bring your keys with you.

once you got inside, you pulled him for another deep kiss, this time, you tried to be dominate with your tongue but of course you lost, between the kiss you tried to speak, "up..stairs..now." He listened and carried you up stairs to the room.

He put you on the bed and slowly took off your skirt and shirt. He loved the view of your body, you saw him biting his lips, you went up to his face, kissing him, slowly touching his hard on, you felt him wanting to burst out the skinny jeans.

he took off his shirt and you started kissing down towards his c.ock, you unzipped his pant and removed his boxers, his c.ock sprung out for freedom, you took him into your mouth, earning moans and groans from his soothing voice,

you kept on teasing his tip, meeting his eyes, knowing that teasing him will make him go crazy and unable to control himself. you got pushed down the bed, getting sweet yet rough kisses from him, going down towards your clit, you felt his hot breath near your soakin wet panites.

"we don't need these anymore," he ripped off your panties and took off your bra, he started to play with your nipples and started to lick your p.ussy, you were on edge, moans coming out after moans, you run your fingers through his hair, letting out louder moans and whimpers, he intserted 2 fingers in your core and started finger you faster and faster, your mind was going crazy, from all the pleasure going on, you were about to cum.

"agh jin..im going to cum..." as you said arching your back, "ah! jin!!" he quickly pulled out and moved away from you, he didn't even let you cum, you were desperate, you started to touch yourself, making the sensation come back.

Jin roughly flipped you over so your ass was facing him, he slapped your ass a few times, giving him cries and whimpers, "rules tonight is to not touch your self or me, if your try to, a punishment will come afterwards." he roughly interested his d.ick into your p.ussy, ramming into you like there was no tmrw, you moan loudly, breathing hard from the fast movements.

he pulled you up, still hitting it from the back, whispered into your ear, "are you gonna be a good baby girl for me tonight?" "yes..." "huh? i didn't heard you baby girl, say it louder," "yes da..daddy, I'll be your good little girl." "that's how i like it," he pushed you back down, hitting your g-spot in every thrust, "ahh..fuck!.." you screamed, you grabbed the bed sheets and moaned out his name, "ahh jin!!...AHH FUCK JIN!!" Jin bit his bottom lips, "that's right baby girl, scream my name so the whole apartment knows who you belong to."

he flipped you over once again, his face near yours, the sound of your  moans roaming through the apartment was like music to his ear, he bit your lips, kissing them as well.

for awhile you felt his pace going slower, you knew he was close. "ah, fuck y/n I'm close." "me too."

you both came together, his white liquid mixed in with yours, his breathing was hard, he fell near next to you and turned towards you, "i love you so much y/n" "mhm, i love you to babe."

you both drifted off into the night.

*

*

HELLO lovely ppl!!!!! here is pt.2 for the seokjin smut, for some reason i dunno why i made this one really long but i hope you guys enjoyed it!! and sorry for the late delay, i was supposed to finish the story 2 days ago but school has been biting my ass and getting myself ready for finales, anyways ILYSM!! there are many more stories to come!!!

A/N