m.yg | hickies |

you've been home all day doing nothing other than watching youtube videos. you tried to do other things like read a book or try a new recipe, but without yoongi in the house it's kinda boring. he's busy with the album, group schedules and today he had to got shoot a dance practice video with the boys.

you were still scrolling through youtube until you came across a vid named "Hickey Prank on BF."
the title name got you interested, you clicked on the video and saw the girl putting makeup on her neck and pretend that it was an actual hickey to fool her bf.

the girls bf saw and got super mad but then after she told him that it was all just a prank, at the end, he forgave her and then the video ended.

you were thinking to yourself, 'what would be yoongi's reaction to a fake hickey prank??' since he's been gone all day he maybe even thing that your cheating while he's away.

you kept thinking and then finally decided to do the prank. it was 10:30pm which was almost time for him to comeback. you ran upstairs and went through your makeup.

you didn't want to make a a super big one, so you decided to make 3-4 hickies and you thought it'll be fun if you did it near your chest a bit than the original neck spot.

you finished your 'lil project' and waited until yoongi got home.

15 mins later~~

you heard the door knob twist. yoongi is finally home!! you jumped up from the couch and ran up to him for a hug.

"hi babeeeeeee!!!" you smiled and pecked him in the lips, "hiya baby..." he said in a soft toned voice. "mhm..yoongi did you eat yet??" you asked while taking his jacket and putting it in the closet. "yea i did, i think i'm just gonna shower right okay?" "okay babe"

yoongi went upstairs to take a shower. you followed behind him, also head towards the bedroom. as he was taking a shower you went on the bed and turned on the tv watching your tv show. a few moments later yoongi got out of the bathroom. he was wear black shorts with his plain black tee.

you smiled at him, "so what are you watching tonight?" he asked, "oh this new show i'm watching, it called 'Riverdale'"

A/N: any Riverdale fans in here!?!?!!!!

yoongi sat with you in the bed, watching the show as well. now is the time to make it obvious that you the hickies. you took off the big t-shirt and so now you were only in your tank top.

you threw the shirt across the room which made yoongi look over at you. he was starring for awhile, maybe he saw the hickies or maybe just admiring you.

"y/n..." "mhm?" he hesitated as your slowly turned your head facing him. "wh...what are those marks on your chest?" yoongi said hesitantly, "mhm?? what marks?" you tried to act innocent and possible.