bts | let us | plt*

sooooooooo suprised!!!!!!!!! lol i wanted to release a group special for the 'plus-sized' series. i wasn't sure if I was going to but ayeeee here it is!! much love and thank you guys for 40k views!!!!!!

xxx

you were at a party with your other 7 friends, seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, jimin, taehyung, and jungkook. you were the same age as jimin and tae so you got close with them first and then met namjoon in tutoring, seokjin in acting, yoongi with music and jungkook and hoseok in dance class.

you all became close friends and became a well-known group of friends on campus. everyone got along with each other's but some people made up rumors on how you were the only girl in a group of guys and also how a plus sized girl to be with a group of fit/built men.

"tsk that y/n is always by my taehyung and i don't like it one bit!"
"agh she's such a slob, she's ruining jimins beautiful image and ruining yoongi's swag vibe."
"she's such a pig yet their still her freinds...aghhh i fucking hate her!!!"
"WE DONT WANT YOU HERE Y/N!!! YOU FREAKING PIG!!!"
"haha, omg did you want some food? my dad owns a pizza shop and i can give you a whole meal for some pig like you!!!"

other girls talked bad about you because you were always near the guys and they were jealous that you were "taking" their mans but you didn't mind it bc ppl are gonna aren't gonna change and it's the same thing everyday

as your classes ended for the day you caught up with namjoon and hoseok at the Southeast Building for lunch.

"hey bro, did you hear Matthew is throwing another party? and this time there's gonna be more chicks!!"

"ha yea i heard about that, he said it was a open invite but damn hoseok, you be talking big but everyone knows you a softy for certain things."

you laughed, dying bc of what namjoon said was true as hoseok looked over giving you the death glare, "hey miss giggle pants, better stop laughing or else you'll get a mean nuggy!!!"

you laughed as you tried to run away from hoseok catching you.

"ahh yoongi oppa help me!!!" you ran towards yoongi, seokjin and taehyung as they were coming towards the table.

"aishhh hobi stop teasing y/n..." yoongi said as you hid behind yoongi for protection. you sticking your tongue at him, "you're gonna get it later y/n."

"yea yea whatever....thanks yoongi oppa."

you can always reply on yoongi and namjoon protecting you from the other guys when they tease you. seokjin too but he can sometimes be a troll even though he's the oldest.

"aight....so are we going to Matt's place then?" "i guess so, i just texted jimin and jungkook since they still had one class left and they said they were down." "okay cool cool, so then y/n, you wanna come too?"

you looked at the group of guys as they were discussing one wether to go or not, "i mean....i can but...i- i got a test next week for Chem...s-so no thanks!!"

you hesitated and tried to run away but namjoon caught you off guard, "y/n we have the same Chem class and we don't have a test next week...why you lying? do you not want to go?"

you looked at the faces that were looking at you in confusion, "i-i....agh fine i guess i'll go....BUT just for alittle bit tho, i'm not staying all night...."

all the guys cheered and made the deal of not staying all night. they all planned on picking you up at 7pm from your apartment. you agreed and headed home.

as you drove home you thought to yourself why you couldn't tell them the truth and why you lied. back in freshmen year in the first semester before you met jimin and taehyung, or the other guys you were enrolled into a computer class which was a elective and Matthew was also in the same class.