k.nj | special surprise |

"Y/n baby........" you looked at namjoon, your horny boyfriend on the bed giving you the puppy eye look.

"Yah! Kim Namjoon, i already told. I can't do it right now....im on my monthly cycle......." he just looked at you dumbfolded. "O..oh, sorry..I'll just to the the bathroom..."

He walked to the bathroom and closing the door tight. You knew what he was gonna go do but you felt bad. You been avoiding his sexual needs for a few weeks because you weren't in the mood, and right before you was gonna give in to Namjoon, the devil came to visit for the week. (meaning the period ya'll)

You fell asleep and just slept throughout the night, without knowing if he was okay or not.

Every morning, you woke due to your cramps and went to go get some icecream and warm water. Namjoon has been avoiding you since you had a "visitor", and everytime you wanted to kiss him before work, he'll just go for cheek instead of the lips.

Its been like this the whole week. Last night, namjoon went out with the guys to the bar and didn't come home until 2am. And you knew about this because he came home drunk, from the help of Hoseok, who helped put him in the room.

And whenever Namjoon drinks and comes home drunk, it either because he was celebrating with the guys for their comeback/up coming concert or when he was just feeling down.

He started to mubble short words that didn't make sense.
"Y/n.....fuck...."

you shook it off and quickly took off his jacket amd put him under the covers. You ran downstairs to make some warm ginger/lemon tea to help with the hangover he's gonna have tmrw.

You went upstairs and set the tea on the night stand and went to go change into ypur sleep wear and went to bed.

The next morning you woke up to make some pancakes and bacon. your period already was already gone since last night, so you had a whole plan on how to make it up to Namjoon tonight. You nicely put the pancakes and bacon on the tray and served with some apple juice and went upstairs to surprise him.

As you reached the room, the door opened. With the veiw of your boyfriend already out of bed and already done taking a shower. With his damped hair and shirtless body, you studdered at your words.

"I ma..made breakfest...." Namjoon looked down as he saw you hold a tray of pancakes and bacon with some juice. He smiled at you. "Thank you y/n, but i gotta go to the studio right now. I'll see you later, okay?"

He was in a rush, so you just nodded. No kisses nor even a cheek kiss, just "I'll see you later...." you set the tray on the bed and sat down. Pouting on why he was still acting like this.

You looked over and saw that the cup with the tea you made last night was gone. He probably dranked it before leaving, you smiled, at least he dranked the tea before heading out. You quicky ate the breakfest and got ready and headed out.

This is your outfit: