not a update but!! listen up hoes!!*

So, i think this very important to talk about and so lets get straight to the point!!!
.
As of course everyone knows, the boys are on their World Tour, and you know, just little old me just scrolling through twitter, trying to find new pictures of the boys from their concert. And i came across a tweet from a fan that went to the concert and she told us a story that a security guy stopped her outside the arena bc her bag looked heavy. I repeat, HE STOPPED HER WHEN SHE WAS ALREADY OUTSIDE THE ARENA BC HER BAG LOOKED HEAVY!!

Anyways she said that the guy wanted to check her bag for her camera but she told he to stop and that she didnt want to because it her private property, and to say this short, the guy was being a total dick. And like she said that her skirt was gonna fall since the buttons on them came undone bc he tired to pull her bag away from her. But he didn't care he just wanted the camera just to delete the pictures.

And after that he told a FEMALE security guard come and search her for the SD cards and so like obviously she didnt have them on her, she even took off her shoes bc he said to check her shoes just incase she hid them in there.

But then yea i know its kinda understandable why people do bag inspections, just incase ppl bringing in weapons into concerts but like this dude check her after the concert was already over and like was being a total dick. Like frs, if i was that female security guard, i would have told him to stop and let her go bc it was basically him like harassing her.

But like understand this, THERE WASNT ANY SIGNS OR POSTERS THAT SAID THAT THEY COULDN'T BRING IN CAMERAS TO RECORD OR SNAP SOME STUFF OF THE BOYS!! like bitchh dont fight me on this. Its dumb but like dont be a total ass to ppl.

And like yea, we just want HD pictures/vids of the boys and we just want to make some memories of the moments we had with them.
Like tbh, whoever the security ppl stop just to take away the pictures from fans, its just fucked up. They basically ruined those fans night and hardwork like...DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SNAP A PERFECT PICTURE OR TAKE A PERFECT FANCAM WITH 100,000+ FANS SCREAMING AND MOVING IN THE CROWD?? NO YOU DON'T.

Aghhh im just really pissed off that people would to that to fans. Like it just really fucked up. Smh they didnt pay hella money just to get checked after the concert was already done like bro. No.

Anyways, im done because this shit is so done. We're fans, we take videos and picture for a reason 😐😐

×

~ author nim