k.th | not drunk nor sober |

your brother jungkook invited you to the karaoke night in hongdae and of course you will go bc you liked hangout with the guys and plus yoongis younger sister yumi is also gonna be there, also known as your bestfriend.

you wore a cute but casual outfit with simple makeup and just let your hair flow down.

you took an uber to the karaoke place and met up with your brother and the guys

"hiii y/n!!" yumi squeal out making the guys notice you arrived.

"hey guys," "yay y/n made it!!" "aight it's gon be great!!"

"hi kookie" "hey lil sis." jungkook said rubbing your head, "yah, don't mess with my hair." "but your my little sister, i can mess with you hair whenever i want." he said in a joking way, "yah shut up.."

"ou y/n let's go to the room first!! my brother is paying tonight since he lost a bet" yumi said, pulling your arm, "wait yoongi lost a bet? i wonder why?" "mhm bc he's an idiot!!" she screamed out,

"yah min yumi, be quiet!!" you heard yoongi yell back as you both were running away.

everyone finally settled in the room and started singing and drinking.

hours later everyone was buzzed and drunk, jin was acting all cute towards everyone and being very loud, namjoon was dancing very badly and having deep talks with a very giggly jimin, yoongi was 40% sober but 70% sassy while talking videos of the guys and showing them later to embarrass them. your brother jungkook and hoseok were both being hella extra more than usual, and taehyung was just sitting at the couch, observing everything.

you weren't even sure if he was even drunk. you and taehyung never really talked and weren't as close as the other guys were. he somewhat distance himself towards you, and you never knew why? ever since high school he's avoids you but only speaks to you whenever he asks where kookie is. you liked him a lot during high school but you never thought that he'll feel the same way, so you hid your feelings away towards him.

it's was already late and everyone was already tired. you and yumi called three cabs to take the guys home. yoongi, yumi and hoseok in one cab, namjoon, jimin and jimin in another while you, jungkook and taehyung planned to take the last one.

"you wanna ride with us taehyung? we can drop you off on the way there...." you asked, "no it's okay, i'll just walk, take care of your brother." he said a walked off, "smh, i was trying to be nice and not let him walk by himself...i guess he really doesn't like me.." you said to yourself.

you finally got jungkook in the cab and drove off.

you gave the driver jungkooks address and sent him home, thankfully jungkooks girlfriend was home from work, and you felt bad that your brought home your drunk brother for her to take care of.

"hi unnie, sorry about this but i think him and hoseok had too much to drink..." "oh no it's okay, but are you okay going home by yourself, you can stay here with us until tomorrow since it's already late?" she asked in concern holding jungkook up, "oh no it's okay, i need to finish up some stuff at home anyways.." "mhmm okay bye y/n and thank you."