m.yg | make me |

you and yoongi was just in his studio today, he was sitting at this desk recording and making new beats for his upcoming mixtape, and you was just sitting on the couch playing on your phone.

you were getting bored just playing on your phone. today was supposed to be a day off for yoongi but pd-nim wanted him to finish up his mixtape so it can release soon. not gon lie you loved yoongi so much but you felt like he just more focused on music than his gf.

you got up and started walking around his studio, you reached yoongi at his desk and started to massage his shoulders, "y/n what are you trying to do?" "just giving my hard working boyfriend a little massage, you look stressed out baby.." you said in a cutesy voice, yoongi turned around an gave you gummy smile, "not right now okay? pd-naim wants me to finish this and later i'll take you out for some kbbq, okay?" he said and gave you a peck on the lips, "okay~~"

you both heard the door open, it was namjoon, "hi y/n noona" namjoon bowed to you as you gave him a smile, after that you just went back to your spot on the couch again, "uhm hyung, you wanted to see me? or is this a bad time?..."

"no no, namjoon it's fine, i just need you to look at my playlist, i need some advice to see if this is good, i would have asked hopie, but he's out today, and i notice that you were in your studio so i called you over."

"oh okay"

the boys started talking about the music and just saying what yoongi should do to fix it. yoongi it a perfectionist when it comes to the music he makes, he wants it to be perfect for the ARMYS out there, and you don't blame him, his work is absolutely amazing, the lyrics are super touching and he does a great job at it.

you got up again and walked to the bookshelf, you looked and saw a black notebook, you pulled it out and started reading what was written inside, it was lyrics that yoongi had wrote, songs that weren't compete and you never heard of these songs before either.

you started flipping through the book until you reached a bookmarked page, the title for it was your name

"y/n" written by min yoongi

you started reading it and honestly you were touched, he made a song for you.

"okay hyung is that all you need?" "yea thanks bro" "okay, well ill see you later hyung, bye y/n" you waved bye as namjoon left, you went back to the book and started flipping the page again,

"okay y/n i'm almost done, and i think imma stop here for now, are you ready to go?" yoongi said but you didn't reply,  "y/n?" yoongi slowly turned around and saw that you are looking through his book, "what do you got there?" you looked up and acted innocent by putting the book behind you, "nothing..."

yoongi got up from his chair and walked towards you, "why do you have my book?" he cocked his eyebrows and looked at you, "why didn't you compose the song that your wrote about me?"

"because i not done with it..." you looked at him, "i think that you should release it, i love the part where you wrote "...her eyes sparkled as her face hits the sun, she brightens up my world, that why she my one and only girl..."  that's my favorite part."

"yea yea okay, now i'm embarrassed, you weren't supposed to read my lyric book...no can i have it back so we can go?"

"no, i wanna stay here and finish ready what you wrote." you pulled out the book again and started reading it again, "y/n come on, give me the book..."

"nope" you were stubborn, but you couldn't stop reading it, "y/n..."

you looked at him again, and this time his eyes changed, there was hit annoyance but lust, "you want your book back? mhm, make me." you said an smirked, and as soon as you said that he pulled you up and kissed you roughly making you moan out, "you wanna play like that? i'll show you play." he said in a husky voice.

yoongi attacked your lips and neck making you drop the book to the floor, he picked you up and you wrapped you legs around his waist moaning out as he sucked on your sweet spots.

he sat on the couch with you on top of his lap, he started removing your clothes one by one,  "gosh your so beautiful."

he sucked on your boobs and left hickes on them, "ah yoongi...." "what baby girl?"

you bit your lips, "please...." "please what?? you gotta tell me what you want" you moaned out again and he sucked and licked your nipples causing you tha gasped bc you were sensitive around that area, "please....please fuck me"

without hesitation he shoved his hard dick into your core making your bite down your lips trying to not moan so loud, "moan for me oh and don't worry baby, the studio is soundproof which means i can make you scream and loud as i want." he said smirking.

within seconds he started thrusting into you roughly, letting you scream out his name.
"ahhhh fuck!!!!! yoongi fuck me!!!!" he sucked on your boobs once more leaving a dark red mark.

thrust game hard ~

after awhile, felt him getting tighter inside your core, you knew he was gonna cum. few more thrust and he came inside, you also released around his throbbing cock.

as soon as yoongi was about to pull out, you quickly went back down his shaft, causing him to grunt, "oh shit! y/n wtf was that for?"

you looked into his eyes and smirked "my turn mom yoongi."
you began riding him, your moans and his groans fled throughout the whole studio. you can feel a knot in your stomach again, you started to ride him faster,

"oh shit y/n imma come again!!" "me too!!"

a few more you both came at the same time, white liquid oozed out of your core as some remained on his dick.

"well that fun," yoongi said as he chuckled, "i should take something else of yours next time." you said laughing,

a few moaned later you both heard a a voice outside the door, "hey are you guys done fucking yet!?? i left my phone in there!!"

you and yoongi looked at each other and started laughing

x

hi hoe!!!! here's a yoongi studio type smut! hoped you enjoyed this one 😁😁 anyways more to come so pls look forward to it soon!!

[didnt go back and edit 🤣]

| y'all know the drill, if you have any request please comment or dm me and lmk if you want it with a certain bts member. and it'll try my best at coming up with a story 😁 willing to do a smut with more than 1 member!! just let me know!! |

xoxo ~
a/n