m.yg x j.hs x k.nj |triple threat|

road trip? yes
with ur guy friends? yes
did you think it might be weird? no
are they hot? yes
fuckable? fuck yes!!

namjoon, yoongi and hoseok was wanting you to go on a road trip with them. and obviously you said yes. you knew the guys since freshmen year in high school, people were always jumping to conclusions that you fucked around with them or that your their lil b*tch, but none of that is true.

namjoon is a very smart guy, he always helped you with any classes that your were struggling with and is low-key a fashionista

yoongi was mainly the down to earth guy, he's there to listen whenever you need to rant and gives you somewhat good advice when needed and also lets you listen to some songs that he produces

hoseok was funny one, always trying to lighten up the mood, he's the sunshine that you need to keep ur day going and bro that boy can dance.

after graduating you guys kept in contact and met up once in awhile for drinks or even go karaoke. a year passed and they invited you to go on a trip with them, you don't know where but your were down. you just got out of a toxic relationship so this prolly be good for you, none of the guys knew about it but it's was maybe a good idea to release all that stress and just hanging with the bros. you don't have much girlfriends, since most of them were just snobby and just has a ugly personality.

it was mid summer, the boys came to pick at 12pm. they told you to pack something comfortable and loose and also a swimsuit. already thinking maybe a beach? lake house? who knows

"hey guys!" you waved at them, "hi y/n" they all replied at the same time, "your all set?" hoseok asked as he helped you put ur bags in the trunk,

"yep, so how long is the drive?" you asked "the drive is about 5 hours, yoongi hyung is driving first, next will be either me or namjoonie, whoever is awake by then." hoseok said as you got into the car "but you won't be needing to drive, us three men and handle the driving 😁"

you laughed "okay"

you fell asleep throughout the whole car ride,you been woken up to namjoon voice calling your name.

"y/n wake up, we're here." he said, you woke up from your deep slumber and saw where you were. you guys were at a vacation cabin. the cabin was super pretty and huge, it was two stories.

"woah, it's so pretty here!" you yelled in excitement as you got of the car. "yep! it's my uncles kenny's cabin, but since they moved to Australia he gave it to my parents but my parents don't like to go out much, so i mainly come here with the guys." namjoon said pulling up the luggage with hoseoks help.

"there's 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, big ass kitchen and beautiful livingroom and a lake nearby so new can go swim there today if ya want....oh yea y/n that's why i told you to get a swimsuit." he added, "wow, i'm down for a swim!"

you four went inside and did a little walk around as namjoon gave y'all a mini tour. you each got a room, your room was maybe the best one, has a beautiful view of the lake from afar and the sunset.

you soon started to unpack your things, we went downstairs to see the guys cooking, "hey y/n, wanna beer?"

you nodded as hoseok popped on for you.  "so y/n dose Kelvin know that your here?" namjoon asked as he sipped his beer,  "actually no, and i haven't told you guys yet....but we broke up two months ago..." they all stopped on what they were doing, "oh...sorry we didn't know that.." "no it's okay, i would have told you guys but you guys been so busy with work and i just didn't want to be a bother.." you slowly said, "i told ya, that Kelvin dude was a dick head" yoongi suddenly spoke, "yoongi shut up!" hoseok shouted,

"no it's okay, he basically cheated on me twice and threatened me if i ever left him, but i got a straining order on him to not bother me again so it alright and beside it's good that we're all together. kinda missed hanging out with you guys."

it's was quite for a second, "oh uhm, dinners ready, we made spicy rice cake and ramen, didn't know what you wanted to eat for dinner so we just decided to make something easy" namjoon said to break the silence.

you smiled, you guys began to chow down the food and it was bomb. after dinner it's was more drinking so you all went outside where was fire was burning and the night was still young. you all caught up on life and told funny stories.

namjoon suggested to play Truth or Dare. "iishh come on bro we're not in high school anymore.." yoongi absurdity said, "what? we always played it during parties and bro it was fun." namjoon reply

"i think it's be fun...if you guys still wanna play..." you quietly spoke. "then it's settled, namjoon goes first since you suggested it." "alright come at me then hoe-seok"

"okay then, truth or dare?" "easy, Truth" "ha pussy okay, tell us what are your top three turn-ons?"

namjoon took a second to answer, "okay, 1. when a women is smart 2. sexy but deadly eye contact and for 3. when a women wears red. the color red is somewhat very sexy on a women" namjoon responded as he cocked his right brow,

for some reason he made eye contact with you when he said his third turn-on "when a women wears red...." and you were wearing a red sweater.

"okay wow very sexy like you, sexy brain man aha, okay now you choose."

"okay, yoongi hyung, truth or dare?" "agh i hate you all....fuck it imma go with truth bc i know you guys are gonna have me do some dumb shit.."

"aha i mean you right!! okay hyung tell us our favorite position to fuck." namjoon said bluntly, "cow girl, rather have the girl on top." "oh okay hyung, now your turn to ask whoever," "fine, hoseok truth or dare?"

"mhmmm maybe i'll go with truth." "man y'all wack but i guess, uhmmm hoseok...tell us one thing that we don't know about your sex life?"

"ouuu hyung, you guys already know so much but i guess i'll say, my rhythm in bed is A-1. you know, my moves are smooth yet very sexy and i guess you'll say....rough-"

"okay okay too much hyung." namjoon cringed, "okay y/n your the last one, truth or dare?"

hoseok asked you, three guys were looking t you for an answer, "fine. i'll go with dare, since you all can't possibly give me a dare that i can't do smh."

all three guys looked at each other and smirked, something was up and you knew it, you knew you either fucked up or prolly had a stupid dare that was coming.

"y/n i, well we dare you to.....fuck us" hoseok said with a smirking face as he bit his lips.

at this point you couldn't even bare on what just happened, "fuck them?" "what have i gotten myself into?"

x

heyo guys!!! it's been awhile since i was on and updated, and WOW it's 2020 and i can't believe that it's been a decade since i was born😂😂🙃 school is about to start next week and i'm actually excited since mainly this whole break i didn't do much "sad life" i'll try my best on updating soon and hopefully this semester and YEAR will be good. part 2 coming soon!!

| BTW have you guys listened to the song RM ft on call "Winter Flower" by Younha????? honestly absolute fave rn!! |

much love 💕💕
XOXO
author nim~