k.sj | favor is retruned |

jin oppa:
y/n can i please come over? jungkook keeps on teasing me and keeps saying that i'm old

y/n:
jin
that's bc you are old....

jinnie:
yah we're the technically the same age!!!
don't hurt my feelings like that
😢
pretty please y/n???

y/n:
🙄🙄🙄
mhmmm.....i dunno..

jin oppa:
i'll buy you snacks

y/n:
mhmm...i dunno

jin oppa:
fine i'll buy you two full bags of snacks!!

y/n:
okay deal

you can jin have known each other since grade school, he became famous and was part of a group known as BTS while you on the other hand, went to university and is trying to major in Language Arts and Biochemistry.

every time the boy will have concerts near the area you were able to go for FREE, thanks to jin

you were in the middle of cleaning up when you heard the doorbell ring. "coming!!"

you ran to the door and there you see a smiling jin, holding 2 bags of snacks.

"hi hi hi! come in and give me MY snacks!!" you jumped happily as jin was trying to set them on the table. "yah hold on can i not set these things down first?"

you backed away for a second and soon digged in the bags looking through it. "woah you brought jellies, chips, chocolate AND ICECREAM??"

"i didn't know what you wanted."

you smiled big and grabbed whatever you wanted. you decided watch and movie since jin was over and it has been awhile since you both hanged out, just the two of you.

in the middle of the movie you heard noticed jin fell asleep. "he must be tired since their schedule has been crazy lately.."

you went back and focused on the movie but seconds later you kept hearing jin groan out, you thought maybe he's having a bad dream or something so you let him be until you heard him mention your name.

"ah y/n.....fuck" jin lowly groaned.

you couldn't believe what you just heard, you thought to yourself "is my best friend since grade school having a wet dream about me?"

jin kept on moaning out your name and before you know it, there was a little tent forming under the blanket.

you slowly thought to yourself, 'hey why don't i help him out 😏 and hopefully he'll be embarrassed in what just happened'

you smirked and walked towards the sleepy moaning jin that was calling your name over and over

you moved the blanket and proof there was his bulge. you gently took off his sweatpants and lucky he didn't wake up or so you think he didn't.

you grabbed his cock in your hands and oh my, boy was this man huge. you took him in your mouth and began doing your magic.