m.yg | say something |

It was a rainy sunday afternoon. You and Yoongi were just doing the usual, he plays games and you just sit there scrolling through your social media or watch youtube vids. It was his day off so he didn't want to do anything besides play Call of Duty or Fortnite, you didn't bother because once you were gonna say something he was already in the zone. You were bored outta your mind, you were getting tired of watching the same thing over an over, so you were curious on what the fans were doing nowadays.

You went on ur twitter acc and saw a post about Yoongi, and saw that there was a link to it. The caption said "Watch it, if you dare. 21+" you were really curious on what it was, so you had to click the link. you went to the room and grab your headphones, because the tv was too loud.

You ran back downstairs and pressed play and you heard intense music, blaring into your ears and you saw short clips of your boyfriends sexy moves, pics of his sweaty yet very hot pictures, and close ups of him touching his d.ick, you were somewhat getting into the vibe of the videk

* 12 mins into the video *

"ah oppa, i need you~"

"a naughty girl like needs a punishment,"

"ahh..please..i begging you.."

"sshh, not another word kitten, obey daddy's rules and daddy will give you what u want."

*

you can't believe what you were reading off the screen, you were kinda getting turned on by the captions as well. you touched your p.ussy and you slightly moaned his name, the sexy vibe music and the fake moans that were put into the video turned you on even more. You figured since the t.v was loud he wouldn't hear your soft moans, but you were wrong. You looked up and saw him standing in front of you, smirking you down.

You quickly put your phone down and looked into his lustful eyes. He grabbed your phone and of course he knew your password, he played the video an saw what you were watching from the time being. He smirked and laughed at what you were watching.

You were embarrassed on what happened. "y/n..if you wanted me, you could have said so..." you looked at him confused, "aha it cute to see my girlfriend acting innocence." he came closer to you, "I can do it better than what it says in the video y/n.." he whispered then started kissing your ear then down to your neck.

You loved it when he kissed you neck, you felt him leaving his marks on you, he grabbed your hand and pulled you upstairs towards the bedroom, you took of your shirt and pants, he did as well, you lied down and felt him kissing you again, down to your stomach near your p.ussy.

You heard a rip and saw that he ripped you panties, "yah..those were my favourite..." "sshh its okay, I'll buy you more and maybe some with less fabric on them as well."

you felt his hot breath on your heat, you were impatience so you tugged on his hair and you felt him touching you, your mind was going crazy, you didn't know what to do beside biting your lips.

"moan for me baby, i wanna hear you scream my name.." you started to moan and say his name softly. "ah...yoongi faster.."

"beg for me.." "ah..please yoongi..f.f.faster" suddenly you fely his fingers inside of you, "ah!"

he fasten his pace in an out of you, you were going crazy, the feeling. you wanted it to like this forever. You were about to come "agh yoongi..im gonna c.c.come.." you moaned out

but when you were about to come he pulled out before you reached your climax. "what..why do you do that?"

"shhh, you've been a bad girl, its time for your punishment." "what..." "you watched something naughty without me and even without my permission, baby girl..now go on all fours for me and suck me off baby girl."

you did as he command and took him in your mouth, licking the tip and stroking his d.ick, you heard his deep sexy moans, you looked up and saw him tilting his head back because of the pleasure.

after a while, he pushed up back on the bed and rammed into you with hard thrust, you heard a loud groan and you moaned loud as well, he saw you tear up, "oh..y/n are u okay baby girl?" you nodded you and told him that he can move.

for a good while you got use to his pace and moaned his name louder and louder, he flipped you over so your ass was facing him, you felt a hard slap on your ass and you moaned even louder, "harder.." you whispered "i'm sorry what baby?" "slap me harder daddy,"

you felt 2 sharp pain from you ass and felt him speeding up again, he loved the view of your back and your ass in front of him. He was about to come and so were you.

you both reached your high, you felt his warm liquid inside and on your ass, he kissed your back and then your neck, "i love y/n.."

"i love you too yoongi.."

you both drifted off into the night~

*HEYY GUYS!! as you know i did have another smut book but that one got deleted somehow but here's my new book haha, i would say theses will be new stories and maybe better than my last one. 😅 anyways i hoped you enjoyed it!!! thank you loves!!💜*

A/N