j.jk | valentines edition |

The sun was shining through the blinds in your room. You woke up and saw you boyfriend jungkook still asleep.

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. You left the room to make some breakfast. You turned on the coffee maker and cracked a few eggs and made some sausage and bacon.

After everything was done cooking, you set everything on a small table and brought it to the bedroom. You soon was suprised by your awake boyfriend who was up and scrolling through his phone. Jungkook looked up and saw you holding a table filled woth food and got up to help you.

"Whoa babe, this is heavy for you." You giggled at him, "Mhm, thanks babe, but you know I could have handle it myself. I can pretty much do whatever you can do."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow,"Is that so? Mhm we'll see about that."

You laughed and smack his chest. "Come on lets eat." You both enjoyed the food while watching cartoons in the morning. You got up and wanted some water so you went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, but little did you know, your ass was hanging out.

You were wearing one of jungkooks shirts but the shirt lifted up exposing your ass making Jungkook smirked at you. You were pouring water into a glass and felt a pair of hands around your waist. You felt his hot breath on your neck, "you know it kinda rude leaving the room like that.." he slightly whisper in your ear.

You backed up a bit but felt something poking your butt. And you soon realized that he was hard. "I wanna give you an early valentines gift. And if you think you can do what i can do, ha, babygirl I'll prove you wrong."

He turned you around and started to kiss your lips down your neck. You felt him lift you up and carried you to the bedroom. He already moved the table on the floor so you guys had room to do it.

He removed your shrit and soon reveal your perfect breast and red lace panties. You don't wear bras to sleep since its uncomfortable.

Jungkook started to remove his sweats and shirt showing his toned abs and boxers. He pushed you down the bed and left wet kisses on your jawline down your neck and boobs. He groped one of your breast and sucked the other making your nipple erect. You were a moaning mess and he didn't even get that far.

He removed his boxers and went down on you giving you plesure down below. You arched your back and moaned out his name, "oh my god jung..jungkook...fuck.."

You felt him insert a finger or two inside your core which send waves up your spine. You grabbed his hair and maoned out even louder.

You were about to come but you felt him stop giving you the pleasure. You whined but felt him insert the tip of his cock into your core. You gasped at him so he came in close to you, kissing your lips by distracting you from him pushing himself in more.

When he was fully in he hissed and groaned out "fuck your so tight." He kissed you one more time and started to thrust over an over.

Everytime you guys fuck, he seems to get bigger and bigger everytime. His pace was slow at first but then he started to move faster and more rougher.

You were at the edge of the bed getting your brians fucked out by your hot boyfriend. He swiftly flipped you over where your ass was facing up at him and without warning you felt this sharp pain in your core again and this time he didnt start of slow, he thrusted in quick and faster than before.

You grabbed onto the bedsheets and screamed out his name, " fuckkk jungkook ahHhhh, JuNgKook!!!" He pulled you up still fucking you frm behind, "tell me what you want." He said in a raspy tone, "fuck me harder..." "huh? I didnt hear you. Louder!"

"I want you to fuckk me harder and cum inside me Daddy!! Please!!"

"Who you belong to?!"

"you.."

He harsly pulled your hair, "who!?"

"Fuckk i belong to you daddy!!!"

And just like that he pounded into harder which made you gasped at how fast he was moving. You were almost coming. "Fuckk, babygirl cum with me!!"

Soon you came at the same time, mixing your juices together. He thrusted a few more time and finally pulled out. Cum dripped out of your core onto the bedsheets. You turned around smiled at him, you saw him smirking at you an then kissed you forehead.

"Mhm...if you do whatever i can do, can you make yourself come like that??"

You laughed and slapped his chest, "mhm..no not as good as you."

He laughed and kissed you passionately on the lips.

×

Hellooooooooo. Finally done with the Valentines smuts!!! It took me awhile bc i had to be creativeof a scenario for the stories but i hoped you guys enjoyed them!! Thank you the love and support!! Love ya and pls wait for more stories!!!

A/n