j.jk | take care of me pt.2 |

"its getting late, why dont you just sleep here for the night? I mean its getting dark,  so just stay....okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head and followed you upstairs to the hallways and towards the bedroom.

"So you can stay in the guest room. There is a towel hanging the bathroom and I'll go get you so extra clothes to change in..oh and would you prefer shorts or sweats?" "Sweats will be fine."

You came back with a pair of black sweats and notice that he already went to the bathroom. You set the clothes on the bed and left. You went to ur bedroom and took off your makeup and switched into your robe. You needed to go to take a shower too but you had to wait since there was just one bathroom upstairs. The other one was downstairs.

You waited and so you started to jam out to some backstreet boys. You jumped on the bed and singed your soul out. But you didnt realized Jungkook was standing by the door.

"Wow. Thats some good singing there.." you automatically stopped and looked and saw him in thr door way with no shirt on but his sweatpants were hanging low on his waist and his hair was still wet.

"How have you've been standing there?" "*smriks* long enough to see you act like a kid again." He slightly laughs and speaks up again.

"Well im done taking a shower" "okay thanks for letting me know." You felt some embarrassed and so you quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower.

After your hot shower you head towards your room but notice that the door to the guest room was slightly opened. You didnt want to be noisy but you then you still peeked inside.

You saw him on the floor.....working out. His muscles were tensed up and you saw his veins from his arms pop out. You were just standing there adoring his physical shaped body.

He waz getting up from the floor and so you stepped back alittle bit but the you tripped over your own foot. He heard you and opened the door, saw you sitting there on the group.

You quickly got up and just went straight to your room without saying anything. You heard his laughed alittle bit and him closing the door.

"So embarrassing y/n" you said to yourself. You quickly applied your skincare and went to bed

You woke up to the smell of food being cooked. You headed downstairs with your messy bun and bunny slippers on.

"Miss. Nina what do yo...." as you got to the kitchen it was wasnt your maid, it was Jungkook, and he was cooking.

"Oh hey good morning y/n."

"Hey..wheres the miss.nina?" "The maid?" You nodded "oh she said she needed to go back home because her son got sick." "Oh." "Yea she told that she'll text you if anything happenes and she asked me if i could make some food for us." "Oh okay"

You went to go sit at the t.v and turned on to watch some kdrama. Thankfully its Saturday and so you can catch up on your drama and rest alittle bit before finals.

Ypu heard jungkook yell from the kitchen and so you paused your movie to see what was up.
You came to the kitchen and saw him bleeding. He cut his finger on accident.

You quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and put ointment on his finger. You felt him gazing at you while you put on a band aid in him.

"Sorry i was trying to wash the dishes and i cut myself." "No its fine i got the rest, but just make sure ypu be carefully next time." "yes ma'am" he said in a joking tone.

"Well..breakfest is ready by the way if ur hungry." "Okay"

You both went to the table and saw the food he had cook. "Wah you made of if this??" "Yea, since I've been living on my own with my dad most of the time, i taught myself how to cook"