k.th | different | plt*

"what do you mean that i don't love you!?"

"taehyung...that's not what i'm sayin-."

"you think that since i'm "different" from you, i would just want a random slut out there?! YOU think that you can tell me about insecurities when ALL YOU WORRY IS YOUR OWN!?!"

"tae tha-."

"No. actually y/n, i think you're right... i should be with and fucking some random bimbo yet i'm stuck here with you! For fuck sake, I might take your god damn advice and live a happier life, huh?! Beside who the hell want to stay here with some fa-..."

taehyung stopped as you slapped him, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

taehyung looked up and was about to explode again until he saw you crying. his eyes softened and realized what he just said. taehyung knew that you were highly insecure about the way you looks and how other people view you both as a couple

"leave tae...i don't wanna see you no more, it's over."

you said as you looked down as tears rolled down your face. taehyung was left speechless and he knew he fucked up (vine pun attended)

"y/n..."

"LEAVE TAEHYUNG!!! LEAVE!!"

you screamed as you pointed at the door, turning your back on him.

as you heard the door close, you just broke down. crying louder than you ever had. all the memories of you two shared within these past years shattered your heart.

you cries were heard as taehyung walked away. taehyung knee what he did and he couldn't forgive himself. tears started falling down his cheeks as he walk away from the house.

2 MONTHS PAST

Y/N POV

"y/n you cant just stay inside and in your bed forever..." you sister accompany you as she heard what happened that one night, "you don't get it Melody...you never been heart broken like this before, you never had your heart shatter into little pieces where it can't be fixed..."

your sister came closer you and wiped away your tears,

"i may not know how you feel and i may never understand what you're going through right now, but i'm here for you okay? i can't see you stay like this forever, it hurts my heart on seeing you like this and you know mom wouldn't like to see you like this either okay? even dad wouldn't want this..."

"how can i go back to the things they were when i can't even get a hold of myself...those things that taehyung said to me hurts, it's hurts Mel..."

she smiled as she wiped her tear away as you spoke, it'll be okay y/n...you just need time to adjust and i'll let you have time to adjust but please don't do this to yourself okay? i care a lot about you and you know that." melody spoke as you stayed quiet.

"...y/n i'm gonna go to the store and grab some groceries okay? and then i can make your favorite dish like how mom use to make for us when we both felt down or upset okay?"

you nodded as Melody left

TAEHYUNG POV

"bro you need to go make things right with y/n man...it makes me upset on seeing you like this man." jimin spoke to you

"you don't know how much i messed up man, i can't forgive myself on what i said to her, i broke her heart man."

jimin sighed as he patted your back

"you should have seen her face dude...i broke her heart...her tears falling for her face as she tried to hold back...and as i left the house, she broke down and that was all because of me. i did that, i made he feel like that and i can't forgive myself on what i did...GOD WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT MAN!!"