k.th | gym session |

You were at the gym, working on your legs and abs. You are a regular at the gym so everyone knew who you were and you knew them as well.

Its was around 9pm, your usual workout time, you were doing some stretching, ready to so some squats and you notice a blue hair guy running on the treadmill.

He was tall, fit and really handsome*as to say^*, his sweat was running down his forehead, with a towel around his neck.

You notice you were staring at him for awhile. He looked at you and you turned away of embarrassment *awkwarddd*

You plugged in your earphones and started working out.

you looked up and saw that the guy with the blue hair wasn't to be seen anywhere. you were kinda sad but didn't really think of it since he prolly had a girlfriend, i mean what handsome tall guy wouldn't have a girl at that state.

you went to the water fountain to get more water, and you felt someone standing behind you, you thought you was holding up the line, so you quickly turned around but bumped into the persons chest.

"oh..im so sor.." you looked up and saw the guy with the blue hair. he smiled at you with his boxy smile and spoke, "i couldn't help myself but you're really pretty."

you thought to yourself 'me pretty?? im a sweaty hot mess, but i mean ig'

"thanks..." you looked into his eyes and smiled, "oh im taehyung by the way." "y/n"

awkward silents roamed between the both of you.

"so..do you come here often?" you looked up at him.

"yea, most of the week, but sometimes i give myself a break here and there..mhm what about you? im guessing your new here?"

"oh..uh yea, i am actually." he said quietly, "well good to meet you, taehyung. Im gonna head to take a shower, so i'll catch you later."

you waved at him heading to the girls locker room and grabbed your things to take a shower.

the hot water hitting your back felt relaxed and soothing, you went to grab your body wash until you felt a pair of hands around your waist, you turned around and saw taehyung and he was naked.

"what are yo...!!" "sshhhh, try to keep it down. listen y/n when i saw you earlier, i knew i had to have you, one way or another, and i dunno, you just caught my eyes at that moment."

what he said flutter your heart, he removed his hand and kissed you. the kiss was passionate yet rough. you moaned soon when his tongue went into your mouth, "mhm...taehyung..."

"yes y/n?" while kissing you "fuck me." "the pleasure is all mine." he growled and turned you around where you were facing the wall. he started kissing your neck down your back, the view of your backside was perfect. he groped your ass and left love marks on your shoulders.

"damn your so fuckin sexy right now.." you felt him rubbing your clit in circles sending mixed sensations throughout your body, making your wanting him more and more.

sooner or later you felt something poking your core and then felt a pain below which made you moan softly. "damn y/n, your so tight right now.."

you signal him to move and he proceed to move in and out. he turned you back around to where you were facing him while your back was against the wall. you felt him go in deeper than usual, sending you crazy. you came in for a kiss, scratching his back, and he knew you were close.

"fuck im close taehyung......" "me too."

a few more thrust and you came, taehyung came after. "well thank you for this moment y/n.. why don't we have round two at my place?.."

"I'll like that."

he smiled and kissed your neck

X

kinda a bad ending buts this one was really short and quick, like i didnt know what to write but hope ya'll enjoyed!!!!! please like and comment!! more coming in soon and please send in request of what you wanna read next, give me ideas as well!!!

~ author nim ~