j.hs | dance moves |

It was 2am and Jhope didn't come back yet, he was still at the studio trying to make up a choreography for the comeback in two months. You tried calling him, leaving voicemails and tried snapping him. You were just in bed, being all lonely with no one to cuddle with.

You finally thought of it and got up, wore one of his shirts and grabbed some short shorts and left the apartment, walking to the studio. The studio wasn't far from where you were.

Before you reach the building, you went to the corner store and got some snacks and drinks for him to eat, since he probably didn't eat dinner yet. Finally as you reached the building you said hello to the security guy and went to the dance room.

You saw him, trying to makeup new moves for their song. He was sweaty and breathing really hard. You slowly entered the room, you admire his moves. They were sharp moves but yet he make it so smooth looking and you just loved that about him. They went to go pause the music, as he looked up from the mirror he saw you, you waved at him and he gave you a sweet smile.

"Y/n baby..." "hi oppa..you didn't answer my calls, text, or snapchats, so I figured I'll surprise you here." "Mhmm your too cute but you didn't have to do that, I should have called to let you know I was gonna stay late, sorry babe." "It's okay hobi. But I brought you snacks and your favorite drinks." "Ohhhhhhh my favorite~ thank you."

You gave him a soft smile and giggled. You both ate the snacks and you both finished the drinks as he quickly got up and stretched his arms.

"Are you gonna wait until I'm finished or are you planning on to go back?" "Mhmmmm...which one do you want me to do?" "I want you to stay..." he pick you up and put you on his shoulder, "to stay here with me." He smiled and showed his little dimples. "Then i shall stay."

He kissed you forehead and walked back to the speakers and played the song. You sat there, looking at his moves. He was hot and sexy when he danced. Not even 40 mins passed and you were getting turned on.

The music was really loud and he just stayed focus on the dance. You slowly moved your hand down towards your throbbing core. As you were almost there. You looked up as saw him breathing really hard, he was sweaty and yet still looked to good.

You quickly sat up and tried to fix your posture but he was already near you, you saw the looks in his eyes, he smirked, "so..already playing without daddy huh? Should have told me y/n."

"Im..sorry hoseok...i" "ah, thats not my name now, you've been a naughty one tonight. Its gonna be a punishment for now until you know what you've done."

He pulled you up, removing his shirt you wore and quickly kissed you. You never beat him in kissing, he always won. He undid your bra and gropped one of them, which made you moan out his name.

He pushed you down on to the benches the took off his shirt revealing his toned abs and sweaty arms. You tried to get up but he pushed you back down. He started to kiss your neck and down towards your stomach and near your shorts.

He took them off revealing a pair of black lace panties, the ones he bought for your birthday last year.

"Mhmm decided to wear my favorite panties huh?" You giggled, he took them off, as his hot breath hit your core. You softly moaned out.

"Imma make you pay y/n" you were scared yet excited. He started to finger your core, fast and faster than before. He slowed down, he got up and took off his sweat pants and you saw his throbbing cock waiting to be free. He removed his boxers and sprung out his hard on.

You crawled towards his, started to lick his cock slowly. He gave out groans and moans, know that you were doing a good job at it.

He pulled you up, layed you and inserted his cock inside your wet core. You started to moan loud and say his name.

"Oh fuckk ho.." "sshhhssh, tonight my name is 'daddy' you nodded as he continued pounding inside you.

"Oh my god daddy, please fuck me harder" he did as you command. The faster he went the more crazy the pleasure felt. His fast pace made you moan outloud,

"Fuck!!!!!" He began moving faster and faster, he flipped you over and put your hands together behind your back as he fucked you crazy. His hip thrust made you go crazy.

he started to kiss your back and surely now his pace tend to slow down and and you were close for come.

You both came, mixing your liquids together and were panting heavily. "I love daddy." "Ha...you can call me hobi now my love." You smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back and gave you a smile.

×

Helloooooo bootyfuls!!!! I started this story last night and just finished it lol. And sorry i didnt go bacj ans check for typos so my bad. 😂 anyways sending love 💜

M.L