p.jm | royalty |

you were the youngest daughter of a royal family, you have 3 older sister and of course your parents.

2 of your sisters were already married and your other sister soon will be married in the spring of next year.

you didn't even think much about marriage bc you were only 17 and marriage was too early for you to think about it since you were still under the studies of becoming a great noble princess.

since you had duties as a royal princess, it didn't give you much freedom to make new friends or even have fun, but you didn't mind bc whenever you were free or whenever you escape from your royal duties, you manage to sneak by the guards to help in the kitchen and do other things. the servers enjoyed having you in the kitchen and enjoyed your company.

it's was one rainy and windy night when you were called up to your dads studies for a talk.

"princess y/n, your father want to see you in his studies after dinner." you nodded at the servant and excused them to leave.

you wonder what your father had to speak to you about, was it about your studies? or maybe about being in the kitchen all the time or...or maybe something is wrong with one of your sisters marriage.....oh gosh you were overthinking it.

after dinner you went up the stairs towards your fathers studies. you knocked quietly, "father....."

"ah come in my child," you heard him say, you opened the door and saw him sitting in his chair going through documents.

"you wanted to see me father?" "ah yes, y/n, my daughter, i wanted to ask and tell you something."

you happily sat down in that chair and listened, "im asking you to be friends with the Azamarr Kingdom's youngest son, Prince Jimin. He's the same age as you only a few months older and he has 2 older brothers that are in the army training to be great knights. The king of Azamarr and I talked and thought that it'll be a great idea if...."

"..wait why do you want me to be friends with a 'Prince'? shouldn't i have be friends with other princesses instead??"

you father looked at you with soften eyes, "y/n listen, i want you to be friend with him so in the future you both can get married."

"WHAT!?!!!!! you want me to marry a guy that i don't even know an...and.."

"y/n please stop yelling, listen to me, i'm getting old, your mother isn't in the best condition, so soon someone is gonna need to rule this kingdom. since we weren't able to give birth to a son, we were happy to have 4 beautiful daughters, so me and your mother were thinking that you should be the queen of this kingdom soon.."

"wait wait wait.....me?! the queen??! what about my sisters? won't they be against this? like i can't rule this kingdom at this age, i'm too young..."

you father lifted your head up and smiled at you, "you sisters will already be queens in other kingdoms, i've already spoken to them and they all agree with you being the new queen, and we all believe you will do great, your mother and I will help you, we won't guide you forever but we know that you'll be able to rule this kingdom when time comes"

you burst into tears hugging your dad. "okay i'll do it, but what if he doesn't like me? he doesn't even know how i look like and i don't even know how he looks like.."

"don't worry i sent him a portrait of you so he'll know how you look like. but sadly he didn't want to send one of himself, he said that he wanted it to be a surprise, but it's okay, he's not bad looking, i can tell you that he is actually pretty handsome for a prince."

"oh okay, so when do we meet each other?" "Tomorrow evening."
"what?! but i......."
"okay now y/n please excuse me, i need to go rest."

you father just left you in the study room dumbfounded,

*tomorrow evening, why such a late notice??*

the next morning you woke up to do your morning routine. you decided to take a warm bath and do your makeup, picked out a cute but simple dress today for your little meeting with Prince Jimin, agh what if he's a idiot and just plain rude?? you thought to yourself.

you went down towards the kitchen and get something to eat. after breakfast your mother called you into the Foyer (entrance hall).

you saw your mom standing near the door holding a small box. "mother?" she turned around and smiled at you, "oh, my sweet y/n you look beautiful today."

you went up to her and gave her a hug, "thank you mom but not as beautiful as you, anyways mom what did you want to see me for?" you mother smiled at grabbed your hands holding them gently, "i want to give you something, i was gonna wait until your 18th birthday but i feel like today would be the proper day to give it this to you."

you looked at her, "here," you opened the small box she handed you and you saw a beautiful gold bracelet, "oh my gosh mother it's beautiful!" "so happy you like it, it was your grandmothers, she gave it to be before she passed and so now i wanna give this to you, it kinda early but my heart was telling me other wise."

you put the box down on the table and put in the bracelet, "it so pretty, i love it. thank you mom." you have her one more hug, "happy you like it, it considered a good luck bracelet, so i'm wishing you the best luck with Prince Jimin today."

you smiled at you mom, holding her hands until you heard the trumpets go outside, which only means one thing, he's here.

x

hi guys!!!!!! back with another story!! i decided to do a prince/princesses type scenario, i wasn't sure how to write this but we'll see how this goes. anyways how have you guys been?????? i've been super busy with school and i'm telling ya, COLLEGE IS NO JOKE!!!! srsly the hardest thing in my life rn, so if ur still in high school, enjoy it!!!!! bc ever since college started i wanna go back to Highschool 😭😭😭😭😭 anyways hope you guys enjoyed this part1. part2 is coming soon!!!!!

|no edit|

xoxo

a/n