p.jm | miss you |

It was 12 a.m, you were waiting for your husband to come home.

"Hey, when are you coming home?" sent 12:10 a.m

"sorry baby, I'm stuck in the studio with Nam Joon hyung, don't wait up for me baby." sent 12:12 a.m

"well okay the, goodnight." sent 12:13 a.m

"goodnight baby, love you." sent 12:15 a.m

"love you too." sent 12:16 a.m

You missed him so much, you loved the job he has, but when it comes to comebacks for the group, you hate how he has to stay up and doesn't come home until late.

×

It was 2 a.m, you still couldn't sleep, you went to get yourself a glass of water. As you went down stairs to get your water, you grab your phone looks at pictures of you an jimin.

*Pretend its you an jimin lmfao*

"Oh i miss you so much jimin" you said to yourself

You went back upstairs, and cuddle up into a ball. A few momemts later you heard the door from the bedroom door, you shifted to see your husband came back home.

You sat up and turned on the lamp by the bed.
"Y/n, you should be sleeping, why are you still up?" "Im sorry, I just miss you, and so i can't sleep."

"Come on baby girl, lets go to sleep," jimin lend in for a kiss, you kissed back. You miss his kisses, his touch, you pulled him down, as ya'lls back touched the bed.

Into the kiss you started to tear up, "ay, whats wrong y/n??" he stopped the kiss, and pulled back, "it's just...i miss you jimin, and i don't know if i can handle you not being in my arms everynight.." "aw, baby, don't say that, I'm always here for you, i promise I'll be here every day, I'm never gonna leave you, ever."

you smiled, he smiled back, and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "jimin.." "yes? my love?" "take me..." jimin smirked, "happy to babe."

jimin sat up an hovered over you and lend down to kiss and touch your body, you arched your back by his touch, for all in all, he loved it when you wore one of his tshirts with a pair of black panties. he swiftly took off your panites and removed his tshirt you wore.

he looked over your body and smiled, "jiminie, stop staring.." you got flustered and tried to cover your body, "don't baby girl, i just wanna admire whats mine first." you blushed at his comment.

You felt his hot breath on your p.ussy, you moanedout his name as you felt hid touch on your womenhood. You ran your fingers through his soft hair.

"Mhmmm...ah jimin.." he stopped and looks at your face, your eyes squinted and begged him for more. He stood up and took off his clothes, "y/n...on all fours for me please." You obeyed as your ass was facing towards him.

As you were giving yourself a pillow to lay on, you felt a sharp pain in your core. "Ahh jimin!!" "Fuckkk y/n your so damn tight!!"

Its been awhile since ya'll did it, he waited until you were used to his size, you nodded an so then he started moving. Faster his movements were the crazier your mind went.

He flipped you over as he hovered over you, hr came in with a kiss as you kissed back. "Jimin...." "yes baby girl?" "Please...go...faster..."

He did as was told, he rammed into you like there was no tomorrow.

You both were close to your high, you felt him getting sloppier and slower, as for you, you got tighter.

"Ahhh fuck!!!" You both said at the same time.

"I love you jimin," "i love you too y/n." He gave you a kiss on the forehead as you both drifted off in the night.

×

Heyy gang!!! Lol i hope you guys enjoyed this part. I really need to step up my game 😂😂 anyways I'll love you so mich if yall shared it with others who likes to read Smuts or just books in general 😂😂 but yea, luv ya'll LOTS 💜

A/N