k.nj | finish what you started |

you were invited to a party that was near by and so you decided to bring your boyfriend namjoon along since he's was bugging you about going alone so you let him come along.

namjoon was the sweetest and hottest guy on campus, you were lucky to even snatch him away since he was popular with the girls.

as you both arrived at the party, the house was packed, people in the living room to the kitchen as well the pool was full. thankfully it was big house so it wasn't as bad.

you saw your friend's and headed towards them as you grabbed namjoon hands.

"hey y/n!! you finally made it!!" "hey guys!! sorry for coming late, had a few things to do before coming here" your friend looked at you then at namjoon and back at you with a look like 'okayy whatever you say...'

they all know that namjoon is one of the hottest guy on campus so they knew you both were already doing it.

one of your friend, hyejin, pulled you to the side and whispered, "hey y/n....so have you guys done it yet?" you blushed at her question as you looked back at namjoon who was minding his own business,

"are you crazy?! no we haven't and it not like we're in a rush or anything....h-he probably isn't even thinking about doing it yet and besides he's one of the top students here so why would sex be on his mind!?"

you friend just shrugged, "i dunno y/n but you better sleep with him or else he might think you're boring..." "i'm so not boring....." you friend laughed, "i was just joking but come on.....think about don't you want to do it with him?"

you thought about doing it with him for a while but you didn't want to rush things with him and you were curious on how he was in bed to begin with. you weren't a virgin or anything but namjoon is actually someone you wanted to do it with and you really liked him so hopefully he felt the same way.

"y-yes i have but....." you got at flustered over again as you friend just laughed on how cute you were, "okay okay, i'll stop playing but for tonight, why don't you try to tease him a bit...you know, to make him realize that you wanna do it with him and maybe tonight or one day he'll come around to it..."

you took her consideration in mind so for tonight you had a semi-plan, and that was to tease namjoon

as the party went on you begin to get buzz, you had namjoon near you at all times but there wasn't a perfect moment for you to tease him beside trying to dance up on him but you looked uncomfortable on the dance floor

you saw that your friends were in a circle at a table playing games, they were playing spin the bottle truth or dare and so you wanted to join in the fun.

you stood up as namjoon just sat behind you watching, he wasn't planning on playing so he just watch you and your friends play instead

as the game begun you weren't ever pick which sucked because you really wanted a dare. a few more rounds later it was finally your turn. you picked dare and waited for your dare. hyejin knew what to say and gave you a signal that it was a perfect time to tease him

"okay y/n, we dare you to have a hot makeup session with namjoon for 1 min." "okay bet."

you turned around and grabbed namjoon face and kissed him passionately. of course he kissed back but you wanted to make it steamy so you began to french kiss him as he fought back, which obviously he won. you roamed your hands through his hair which he liked it when you did that.

"okay times up!!"

you pulled back and saw a confusing namjoon, you smirked as turned around and continued playing the game.