j.jk | are you sure? |

all you wanted to do at home was to relax and sleep. a few moments later you receive 10+ text from your best friend jungkook. checked the time and it was 5pm.

jk:
hey
heyy
heyyy
heyyyy
y/n
hey y/n
y/nnnnn
heyyyyyyyy y/n
kim y/n!!!!
are you busy?
are you free?
wanna do something today?
okay i'm coming over
see you in 10

you looked at your phone and replied,

y/n: yah.....i'm trying to rest today
jk: too late i'm already coming
y/n: no, stop
jk: okay bye i'm driving!

you got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to heat up some water for your favorite chai tea. after doing that you heard the doorbell ring. and you knew who it was.

you went to the front to open the door and saw jungkook smiling 🐰. "hi!!!" you looked at him dead in the eyes, "yah...i told you that i just wanted to relax today 😫"

you let jungkook walk come in and followed you to the kitchen. you went back to make ur tea. "i wanna do something todayyy" he said in a cutesy way, "noooo..... we went out all day yesterday and i'm tired..."

"okay, then why don't we do something at home." "like what?" "we can have a movie marathon and order food? or maybe something else.."

you looked him and scoffed, "only if you pay for food" you said while going to the living room. "okay bet!!" he smiled and laughed.

you and jungkook knew each other since middle school and was probably your only real best friend, you told each other everything and respected each other. people always thought that you both were dating and you both rejected the idea.

you turned on the tv and picked out something to watch, maybe a crime tv show. "oppa , let's watch this.." jungkook looked at the tv and saw that you picked Law and Order, "yah didn't you rewatch this show like 1000x time already? you already know what happens in every episode!!"

"my apartment my rule on what we're watching, suck it up," jungkook scoffed, "what? you wanted to bother me today so imma do what i want..." "okay okay boss, play the thing."

it was the 20+ episode you both watched and you looked at your phone to check the time and it was 10pm, you looked over to see jungkook knocked out, "agh really?" you got up and walked near him to set the blanket to cover him, "i guess i gotta order some food since he's sleeping."

you walked to the bedroom and laid on the bed. you dialed the number of the restaurant, you wanted to eat some chicken. so your ordered from the most famous chicken place in town.

"hi can i get an order of half oseason fried chicken and the other half with the fried chicken mixed in with the hot an spicy sauce?...okay and can we get 2 bottles of soju and coke please? thank you, when will it be delivered?...1 hour?? agh okay okay, thank you again have a great day."

that place is usually packed so of course it'll take an hour for it to be delivered. you walked back downstairs to check up on jungkook but when you reached the living room he disappeared from the couch.

you thought maybe he went home or something since it was late. "oh maybe he went home, pshh more chicken for me."

you turned back around startled by a tall figure, "ahh!! oh my gosh jungkook you almost gave me a heart attack, agh i thought you left already."