j.jk | ms. goodie goodie |

you, number one in the class, always made straight A's never got in trouble and is a teachers favorite. i guess you can say you were one of the schools goodie-goodies.

new semester just started, you were first in class, as always, the teacher finally came in and greeted the class, "hello, i'm Ms. Yua, i'm going to be your psychology and english teacher for this semester so please take a seat and let's began."

you sat near the window since it was your favorite spot in the class. lecture began and lessons were being taught. you were happy that your class didn't have any of those annoying jocks that roam the school acting like a dick towards people, especially that one kid, jeon jungkook.

"...and so that's how depression-," the class went silent as someone disturbed the lecture.

"no way he still going here?.." "i heard that he got expelled.." "ouu he so hot!" "who's that?..." "isn't his dad like a ceo of a huge company??"

you heard what the classmates were saying but didn't care much on who it was, you were busy taking notes that were on the board

"nice for you to join us mr jeon, hurry in and take a seat."

mr jeon? as in jeon jungkook? your eyes widened and you turned to see him walk around the class.

you were upset that he was going to be in your class. 16-weeks of hell with him in there. you tried to go back and focus on the board then suddenly you felt some pull the chair next to you, you looked up and saw sit down next to you.

"why are you sitting here?" you asked bluntly, "ha, what? other seats were taken." you looked back and saw that there were 7 other seats available but he had to choose the one right next to you.

"ms lee and mr jeon quiet, this is a warning for you both." ms yan scolded,

it was the middle of class and out of nowhere jungkook started messing with you, touching you notebooks and throwing your stuff everywhere, "yah! can you stop!" you shouted, "ms lee! that's definitely calling for after school detention for 2 days! and jeon jungkook you will stay as well, you both distracted my class and i will not allow that in here!"

you looked at jungkook in fury, while jungkook just smirked.

after class ended, you both staying after class cleaning. you were so mad at yourself that you got detention, and even more annoyed that you had to get it jeon jungkook.

"ya are you helping or not?" you said in a angry tone, "ohh someone's angry, why you mad babe?" jungkook said as your lifted your chin up.

you pulled away and looked at him in angry, "i'm not your babe and it's because you got me in this damn mess, so hurry and help or else we're gonna be here even longer."

he scoffed and smirked "mhm feisty i like that, but first beg."

your eyes widened, taken back on what he said, "over my dead body" you shoved the broom stick to his chest and left.

"mhm, she's interesting." jungkook smirked and left as well.

second day of class and your were already annoyed bc you had to stay after school again with him. jungkook showed up to class 20 mins late again,

classes need and right away you began cleaning by yourself as jungkook just sat there playing on his phone.

you scoffed at him and walked to the white broad to erase the notes from earlier. you bend down to grab the eraser and began erasing.

not even five minutes you felt a hot breath on your neck, "mhm ms (y/n), i would have taken you as a silk girl, but lace? especially the color red, mhm babygirl that's a whole different perspective on someone whose a goodie-goodie."