j.jk | 5 years later |

you and jungkook were childhood best friends until you had to move to a different city but your dad passed away which made you, your mom and your younger brother move back to Busan. it was already you last year in high school so you thought it would be great to seeing your childhood best friend again.

your mom dropped you off at the gate of the school. you looked around and saw students walking together and laughing. you didn't have any friends since you came back to your hometown after many years later.

you build up your courage and walked to the main office to get your assigned classes and homeroom. you saw that were in Homeroom A1 Class B. the lady in the front called for a student council to give you a tour and showed you your classes.

the girl that went with you was very nice and really pretty, she was also in the same homeroom. "Hi my name is Hyejin, Kim Hyejin, welcome to Busan High." you nodded, "I'm (y/N)...'

You began walking with her. she gave you the tour and was really helpful,

"oh y/n, heard that you use to live here, why did you move?" she asked, "oh my dad got a new job offering in Daegu, but he passed away recently so my mom made the move back." you spoke softly. "oh I'm sorry to hear that, but hey I know you'll like it here in Busan High, we have the best teachers and the food here isn't so bad but watch out of the boys here, especially the KA boys..."

"oh why is that? and what dose KA Boys? mean?" she stopped in the middle of the hallway and paused, "they said that 'KA Boys' mean 'Kick-Ass Boys' and I personally think that's its such a cheesy name but their the school's bullies and they always get away with everything."

"oh that so rude and their stupid." "yea well their leader is pretty cute tho but he's the meanest out of them all....anyways enough chitchat we made it to our homeroom, lets go in~" she smiled at you.

"okay class i would like to introduce our new student, please introduce yourself."

"hi everyone, uhm my name is Min (y/n) i hope that  we can all get along this year."

every clapped and cheered, "okay no take a seat that is opened and we'll begin class. alright to this year we're gonna work on~~~~~~~~~~~"

class went by pretty well so far, lots of funny teachers and your classmates were pretty cool. it was almost lunch time and so you headed towards the lunch room. it was packed and you were able to find a seat until you heard someone called your name.

"hey y/n over here!!" it was hyejin, "come on i saved you a seat."

you headed towards there and saw that she was sitting with 2 other girls. you slightly bowed, the two girls smiled at you.

"hi i'm Yeoubi and this is Jiyun, eh don't mind her she's in the zone watching her anime. come come, sit down with us!"

"ah thank you, i'm (y/n) by the way." you liked them, they were really nice and welcoming.

"oh mhm, (y/n) do you wanna come over to my place this weekend? i'm having a girls night, Yeoubi and Jiyun is gonna be there too. so you wanna come?" Hyejin said. you hesitated, "uhm if you guys don't mind me coming, i can ask my mom tonight if i can."

hyejin nodded, "yay okay, all were gonna so is just hangout and do some facial, makeup stuff....and talk about boys"

hyejin giggles and high-fived yeoubi, "sounds like fun haha."

the bell ranged, which means it was for the last few hours of school and then you were able to go home.

the afternoon classes went by really fast so it was easy. you got outside to the front and walked to where your mom parked. "bye (y/n) see you tomorrow!!" yeoubi yelled out as you waved back.